Hello，everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
Renting a Hanbok in Seoul became a must-do activity for many Korean and foreign tourists in Seoul. In Seoul, there are over 100 hanbok rental shops. Creatrip has an exclusive partnership with Seohwa Hanbok near the Gyeongbokgung Palace area. When you rent a Hanbok from Seohwa Hanbok Rental, you are eligible for a 5% Creatrip members-only discount on hanbok rentals. Come and Learn more about the deal!
Seoul Tour｜Gyeongbokgung Hanbok Rental
Other related itineraries
✨ ID Photo Studio｜Gyeongbokgung Seochon Studio
✨ ✨ Artee Pedicar｜Bukchon Seochon Pedicab Chinese Tour
4 hour Rental
|All Day Rental|
All Night Long Rental (2 Days)
|Hair braids, headbands, hair accessories, clutches, inner skirts, lockers|
Royal family hats, silk hats, Geisha hats, and other hats, royal belts ₩2,000
|Women's S to 5XL；Men's S to 4XL（request for non-standard sizes on-site）|
|Over one-year-old (same price as adults）|
|Overtime Charge||If the Hanbok is returned to the store after the agreed time, you must pay ₩10,000 one-time fine and an incremental penalty fee.|
|All Day Rental / All Night Long Rental||You should return the Hanbok before 19:00 if you rent for one day. And also you should return the Hanbok before the next day 19:00 if you rent for two days.|
- Many foreign tourists don't know how to match hanbok tops and skirts. Gyeongbokgung Seohwa Hanbok lends a full set of beautiful Hanbok to ease your decision making.
- Usually, the prices of hanbok rental in other stores differ depending on the type of hanbok you rent. Whether it is the traditional, themed, or modern hanbok, you can rent at a fixed price at Seohwa Hanbok.
- Seohwa Hanbok also has plus sizes; the other stores usually have up to 3XL hanboks, but Seohwa has up to 5XL hanboks.
- Unlike other hanbok rental stores, Seohwa Hanbok allows guests to try on two Hanbok sets for free. Guests can choose their favorite Hanbok after trying two Hanboks.
- There are Chinese speaking staffs available in the store. The staffs can help you with finding the best Hanbok and hairstyle for you.
- Address：서울특별시 종로구 사직로 137 B1
- Business Hours：09:00 to 19:00（The last rental time is 18:00；During the Gyeongbokgung Night Opening, the store opens until 22:00）
- Facebook Page：Seohwa Hanbok Facebook（Please contact the vendor directly to make any changes or to cancel）
|There will be Chinese-speaking staffs on-site.|
|No deposit is required.|
|ID document is required.|
|Enjoy Creatrip's 10% discount on reservations. Your payment must be completed after you make your reservation. If the payment is not made after the reservation, the reservation will be invalid. Please complete the payment as soon as possible.|
|No makeup and photo shoot services are provided. you can try on two sets of Hanbok for free. Each additional try-on will cost ₩3,000.|
|Please contact the vendor directly to make any changes or to cancel (Seohwa Hanbok Facebook Page)|
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form. If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation confirmation at the store to prove your booking by clicking the "Confirmed". It is your reservation confirmation.How to see whether your reservation is confirmedReservation confirmation to be presented at the store
- Address：서울특별시 종로구 사직로 137 B1
How to Get There
|Exit 4 of Gyeongbokgun Station.|
|Follow the main road toward Gyeongbokgung Palace. When you see a bronze statue, you will see Seohwa Hanbok on the building right next to the statue. It's on the B1 floor.|
Seohwa Hanbok Photo Review
Gyeongbokgung Hanbok Rental Store Seohwa Hanbok is located next to the Gyeongbokgung Palace, near Exit 4. Creatrip wanted to partner with Seohwa Hanbok because the store provides special care for foreign tourists. All the Hanboks are provided as a set at Seohwa, so even foreign tourists, who are not familiar with Hanbok, can easily find their favorite Hanbok at Seohwa.
Seohwa has an extensive range of plus sizes. Other stores usually have up to 3XL Hanboks for both Men and Women. Seohwa Hanbok, however, has up to 5XL Hanboks for women and 4XL Hanboks for men.
Seohwa Hanbok also has three different types of Hanbok: general, luxury, and modern Hanboks. Depending on the type of Hanbok, other rental stores usually charge different prices. Seohwa Hanbok has a fixed price for all types of Hanbok.
At Seohwa Hanbok, every customer can try on two Hanbok sets for free. Other stores usually allow customers to try on one and charge for extras. At Seohwa, you can choose the best out of the two sets of Hanbok. If you are still not settled after the second try-on, you can try different Hanbok for an additional 3,000 Won.
You can also get help in Chinese at Seohwa Hanbok. There will be a Chinese speaking staff at any time, and you will not have any problem communicating. If you have any questions, request for help. The staffs are super-friendly.
Seohwa Hanbok also offers basic accessory rental for free. You can borrow basic headbands, hair accessories, clutches and inner skirts for free. Other special accessories, such as royal hats, silk hats, geisha hats, and royal belts can be rented for an addition 2,000 Won.
The above was a short overview of Seohwa Hanbok (서화 한복) near Gyeongbokgung Palace: Please read this blog post carefully, and make your reservation by following the instruction given in this post. If you have any further inquiry, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 reviews in total