Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of travel experts.
There are so many things to pick up from Korea as souvenirs that it's hard to remember everything, not to mention that you probably also want to enjoy the trip itself and not just focus on buying things.
Snacks are one of the most popular souvenirs that visitors like to take back, but you might not want to set aside time to go to the supermarket and the same snacks at the airport tend to be super expensive.
That's why Creatrip has brought to you today an airport pick-up service for.. you guessed it, snacks!
We offer four of the best Korean snacks for your convenience. ?
Four Best Korean Snacks Airport Pickup | Details
✨All Four Types ￦30,000 → ￦20,000 (33% Discount)✨
*Single purchase unavailable (i.e. cannot buy just one box of Market O Brownies)
|Market O Real Brownie (8 Pieces)|
"High-end brownies without the high-end price tag"
|Chocopie (12 Pieces)|
"Korea's best snack for 50 years"
Choco Heim (18 Pieces)
"Crispy wafers filled with chocolate hazelnut cream"
White Heim (18 Pieces)
"Crispy wafers filled with white hazelnut cream, simply addicting"
Best Korean Snacks Airport Pickup | Information
- Pick up location: SAFEX Traveler Luggage Locker, Incheon Airport Terminal 1 (Refer to photos below)
- Pick up hours: 08:00 - 22:00 (24/7)
- Prices: 20,000 KRW
- Purchase limit: None
Best Korean Snacks Airport Pickup | Recommended Because
- We've curated the best snacks that have been well-loved by Koreans for years. Usually unavailable or very difficult to find in other countries.
- Available at the same price as sold at Korean supermarkets.
- Orders possible up to 1 hour before pick-up. (i.e. Order at 3 and pick up your items at 4)
Best Korean Snacks Airport Pickup | Location
- Pick up location: SAFEX Traveler Luggage Locker, Incheon Airport Terminal 1 (Refer to directions below)
- No pick-ups available at Incheon Terminal 2 or Gimpo Airport.
Best Korean Snacks Airport Pickup | How to Book
- Click here or click "Reserve" button at bottom of this page to make an order online.
- Enter your details.
- Order is complete once the full payment is made for the total purchase.
- The order will be confirmed within 1 hour during business hours (May take up to 8 hours outside business hours).
- No refunds or changes.
- After making your payment, click here to check your order status.
Best Korean Snacks Airport Pickup | Notes
- No refunds.
- No extra purchases on-site. You must order through Creatrip.
- Order confirmation may take up to 8 hours outside business hours. During business hours, your order will be confirmed within 1 hour.
- Pick ups available only at Incheon Airport Terminal 1. No pick ups available at Terminal 2 or other airports.
Best Korean Snacks Airport Pickup | Review
Four of the best Korean snacks that you need to get on your trip cheaper than Airport prices.
We got these ready for those of you who are short on time, but wanted to take some of these back home to share with friends and family.
The set includes: ➀ Market O Real Brownie + ➁ Orion Choco Pie Jeong + ➂ Choco Heim + ➃ White Heim.
The total price would be 26,000 KRW, but Creatrip is offering these for 16,000 KRW.
All this with the convenient Incheon Airport pick up!
Packaged neatly so that it's easy to carry, these snacks are a great souvenir to take back with you and give out as gifts.
Creatrip gets these snacks from the supermarket as well, so don't worry about their quality or authenticity!
*I mean I got this set myself to just keep a stock at home, haha.
★ Namdaemun Dried Strawberries Airport Pick Up★
Creatrip also offers an airport pick up service for Namdaemun Donggyeong Store's dried strawberries so that you can get them fresh either on your way out of or into Korea.
The prices are the same as what you would get directly from Namdaemun Market (10,000 KRW for one 160 - 180g pack).
Click here to learn more!
Best Korean Snacks Airport Pickup | How to Pick Up
Pick up your order from the Travel Store, located on level B1 of Incheon Airport Terminal 1.
(Purchases unavailable at the pick up site)
Departing from Korea
|After getting off Airport Express, take the escalator up next to the WithMe convenience store.||You'll see the Travel Store after the escalator!|
|Arriving to Korea|
|Take the B1 escalator and head towards the Airport Express platforms.||Turn right at the Travel Center.|
|Head towards the All Stop Train platforms.||Go through the ticket gate. You don't need a ticket.|
|You'll see the Travel Store once you're in!|
The above was a post on Incheon Airport Snack Pick Up Service. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to comment below or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.