Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
#Eyebrow Tattoo #Celebrity Eyebrow
#Gangnam #Lienjang #50% OFF!
I bet many of you are interested in K-Beauty ! Today, Creatrip wants to introduce a place where you can get eyebrow tattoos (semi-permanent!) just like Korean celebrities! In Korea, 7~8 out of 10 women have received semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo services.
The advantages of semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo services in Korea are good facilities, cheap price, and most of all natural eyebrow shape.
Now, let's find out more specifically about the semi-permanent eyebrow procedures and the change before and after the procedure!
|리엔장's Price (Not including 10% Tax)|
|Original Price |
Creatrip Discount Price ￦80,000
|Original Price |
Creatrip Discount Price ￦170,000
The place where we experienced semi-permanent eyebrow tattoos is Lienjang Semi-permanent Center in Gangnam.
If you make a visit for the first time, they will briefly explain about how to proceed for about 5 minutes.
In Lienjang, there are 4 types of eyebrow service that you can receive - Embo, Gradation, Combo, and 4D Eyebrows. Features of each service are as follows.
I made my choice as Combo Eyebrow and proceeded the procedure !! The next step is to design your eyebrows.
It is the process of designing and checking the eyebrows that fit my face with the experts!
Check out the video of eyebrow designing~!
After the design is completed, the eyebrows are anesthetized and the surgery is started immediately. Anesthesia takes about 20 ~ 25 minutes and the surgery takes about 30 minutes ~ :)
Check the video of the surgery process. You can see that she is being treated calmly ~
You should be careful for about one week after surgery when you clean your face. After a week or so, you can live your daily life without feeling any discomfort.
After six weeks, you are available for the retouching process. If you think you need to retouch your eyebrows one more time, you can visit after 6 weeks. The price of retouch is about 20,000~30,000KRW!
Below is the picture of one week after surgery. Aren't the eyebrows very natural !?
It would be nice to get semi-permanent eyebrow tattoos at a reasonable price during your visit to Korea.
Overall, this was a experience review on semi-permanent eyebrow tattoos in Lienjang! If you are interested, please check the following clinic information.
|Eyebrow Shape||Original Price||Creatrip Discounted Price||Retouch Price|
|Embo Eyebrow||￦ 80,000||￦ 20,000|
|Gradation Eyebrow||￦ 90,000|
|Combo (Gradation + Embo)||￦ 120,000|
|4D Eyebrow||￦ 170,000|
리엔장 Semi-permanent Eyebrow | Precautions
- It is recommended to wash your face only with water after the surgery for one day.
- Retouch process can be done after about 6 weeks.
- It is normal for the operation area to become itchy or dry after the surgery, this will gradually disappear.
- During the first week after the surgery, it is best to avoid sweaty activities such as swimming, and sauna.
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form. If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation confirmation at the store to prove your booking by clicking the "Confirmed". It is your reservation confirmation.
- It is possible to change procedure after consultation on site. [Don't need to change original reservation]
- Retouch is only available to the people who already took a procedure.How to see whether your reservation is confirmedReservation confirmation to be presented at the store
리엔장 Semi-permanent Eyebrow | Before and After
리엔장 Semi-permanent Eyebrow | Location
- Gang-nam Branch Address：서울 서초구 강남대로 449 9층, 6층
- 5 Minute Walk from Gangnam Station & Shinnonhyeon Station
- Hong-dae Branch Address：서울 동교동 166-13 삼양세븐스프링스 6층
리엔장 Semi-permanent Eyebrow | FAQ
- How long is the maintenance period after a semi-permanent procedure?
→ It usually lasts for 2 years and gradually fades away.
- Do you have bleeding in your eyebrows?
→ It may cause a little bleeding but it's not severe.
- How long does the procedure take?
→ It takes about 1 hour including anesthesia time.
- Is it possible to make-up and make-up after the procedure?
→ It is recommended to wash with only water on the day of the procedure. Cleansing or makeup is possible in other areas except the surgery area, and after a week, everything is possible.
- Can the eyebrows be removed after the exfoliation occurs after the procedure?
→ It is recommended that you do not touch it, and wait until it falls off naturally.
- Can I get a procedure if I am younger than 19 yrs old?
→ The consent of a legal guardian is essential.
- Is it OK to exercise after the procedure?
→ It is recommended that you refrain from sweating for a week.
The above was a short overview of Lienjang Eyebrow in Gangnam. Please read this blog post carefully and follow the instruction given in this post for making reservation. If you have any further inquiry, please go to the Reservation FAQ or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 reviews in total