Hello，everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
Renting a Hanbok in Seoul became a must-do activity for many Koreans as well as foreign tourists in Seoul. In Seoul, there are over a hundred Hanbok rental shops. Creatrip has an exclusive partnership with Mimi Hanbok near Namsan, Chungmuro area. When you rent a Hanbok from Mimi Hanbok Rental, you may be eligible for a 20% Creatrip members-only discount. Come and learn more about this deal!
Rental Price (2019)
4 Hour Rental
|All Day Rental|
|Hairstyling, Petticoat, headwear, clutch, and fan|
|Women's high heels, Men's shoes, Uhwudong Hairstyle ₩3,000|
|Both Male and Female: S to XL（Request for non-standard sizes on-site）|
|Children's Hanbok||From 5 years old to 12 years old (From 13 years old, they will be charged at adult price)|
All Day Rental
For "All Day Rental", you have to return Hanboks before 20:00 on the same day, and it doesn't mean a 24 hour rental.
- Mimi Hanbok is located in Chungmuro right next to Myeongdong. This store is located on the opposite side of "Namsan Hanok Village."
- Mimi Hanbok is the only rental shop in Namsan Hanok Village. After you rent beautiful Hanbok, you can go directly to Hanok Village and take beautiful photos!
- Mimi Hanbok has a fixed price for both male and female Hanboks. The children's Hanbok is also available at a fixed price regardless of the style.
- Mimi Hanbok lends new and clean Hanboks.
- The staff are very friendly and they can communicate fluently in English.
- You can rent the whole package of Hanbok outfit. The accessories, such as an inner skirt, hair band, clutch, and fan are all available at no extra cost.
- Address：서울특별시 중구 퇴계로 189 동화빌딩 B1
- Opening Hours：09:30 to 20:00 /Closed on Wednesdays
|There is no Chinese speaking staff on-site. However, the staff is fluent in English.|
|ID document not required to make a reservation.|
|The payment has to be made up front and reservations made via Creatrip are eligible for up to a 20% discount.|
| Neither a makeup nor photoshoot service is provided.|
A cancellation or refund on the day of the reservation is not possible (100% refund is available up to a day before the reservation date)
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form.
- Pay the amount shown up front to complete your reservation.
- If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation receipt and your Creatrip membership page to the vendor to enjoy the exclusive offer!
Reservation confirmation to be presented at the store
Mimi Hanbok Photo Review
The owner of the Mimi Hanbok used to be a graphic designer. After falling in love with Hanbok's unique design, she decided to open a Hanbok rental store to introduce the beauty of Hanbok to foreign tourists.
Although Mimi Hanbok store is slightly smaller than other Gyeongbokgung rental shops, you will be surprised by how many different Hanbok styles you can find in the store.
There are three major types of Hanbok: General Hanbok, Luxury Hanbok, and Fusion Hanbok. Each style has its distinctive features, so you can choose your favorite style. They are all available at one price.
Many exquisite and stylish Hanbok designs are available at Mimi Hanbok. You can also find pretty matching Hanbok and coat for couples.
As soon as you enter the store, you will be able to see many Hanbok dresses and coats in unique designs.
You are completely ready for a Namsan Hanok Village tour if are done dressing up in Hanbok. To make your outfit more sophisticated, the staff can do your hair in traditional Korean Hairstyle. You can also choose the hair accessories, and clutches that go along with your Hanbok dress. You will be able to feel the craftsmanship of the Mimi Hanbok owner.
Also, Creatrip members can make an online reservation with Mimi Hanbok.
Mimi Hanbok Location
- Address: 서울특별시 중구 퇴계로 189 동화빌딩 B1
- Directions：Mimi Hanbok is on the opposite side of Namsan Hanok Village. After getting changed, you can head straight Hanok Village to take beautiful photos.
Mimi Hanbok Roadmap Directions
|Exit 5 of Chungmuro Station. You will see Mimi Hanbok building on your right side. It is in the B1 floor.|
The above was a short overview of Mimi Hanbok (미미 한복) near Namsan Hanok Village. Please read this blog post carefully, and make your reservation by following the instruction given in this post. If you have any further inquiry, please go to the Reservation FAQs or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
If you need to change any details about your reservation, please make another reservation instead of modifying. Please read the information on the service and reservation and do not hesitate to contact us for further details.