Cafe Bora(카페 보라)
Free pack of purple sweet potato chip
Guaranteed Creatrip member benefits
Present Creatrip coupon onsite to get an exclusive offer
- "Bora" means purple in Korean, from which you can imply that most of the menus are made up of purple sweet potatoes. Cafe Bora is known for the desserts made up of sweet potatoes. Korean locals visit this cafe for the signature sweet potato shaved ice menu. That menu is rare in other dessert cafes. The flavor is very tasty and unique.
- Cafe Bora serves four types of shaved ice dessert: Sweet Potato, Milk & Redbean, Strawberry, and Malcha.
- Most of the menus are icy and appropriate in the summer season. However, there are also menus for the winter season. In the winter, Cafe Bora serves tiramisu and steamed buns.
- It is recommended for tourists who want to take pictures of gorgeous looking desserts and upload them on social media.
- Additionally, it is a great location to come by wearing Hanbok. You will be able to see a lot of tourists exploring the area wearing Hanbok.
- The interior is designed in Korean traditional style, so it is a nice place to feel Korean culture.
- It is only five minutes away from Anguk Station by walk, so it is at an accessible location. Bukchon Hanok Village is nearby this store, so you can visit this cafe on your way to Bukchon.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Creatrip members can get a free pack of Cafe Bora's special purple sweet potato chip (100g) if they make a purchase of over 10,000 KRW.
- Please present your Creatrip discount coupon! Reservation is not required.
75-3 Yulgok-ro 3-gil, Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 韓國
Mon10:30 AM ~ 10:00 PM
Tue10:30 AM ~ 10:00 PM
Wed10:30 AM ~ 10:00 PM
Thu10:30 AM ~ 10:00 PM
Fri10:30 AM ~ 10:00 PM
Sat10:30 AM ~ 10:00 PM
Sun10:30 AM ~ 10:00 PM