Free booking [Payment on site]
Mobile reservation card or voucher
Direct entry without ticket exchange
Date specific ticket
- Princess Hanbok is a Hanbok store with a long history that has an extensive collection of Hanbok in the Gyeongbokgung Bukchon area.
- The owner of Princess Hanbok is originally a traditional Hanbok maker. The store has been owned by his family over three generations. Her family has been creating traditional Hanbok for more than 60 years.
- Princess Hanbok releases a new collection handmade Hanbok every month. These Hanboks are exclusively designed and produced by the owner of the store and are exclusively available at this store.
- All of Hanboks are in high quality and this fine difference cannot be easily seen with the naked eye. However, it does make a huge difference when you feel the texture of the garment. This high-grade quality makes Princess Hanbok truly stands out.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- There is a staff who can speak Chinese and English at the store.
- There is no deposit or license required to rent Hanbok.
- Hanbok rental time counts from the time of leaving the store.
- Please check if the Hanbok is damaged before going out. If the damage is detected when returned, it is possible to pay the repair fee.
- Princess Hanbok doesn't provide makeup and studio photo services.
- Turn right at Anguk Station Exit 1. Then walk straight about 5 minutes and find "Conque in Samcheongdong". Princess Hanbok is located on floor B1.
- If you'd like to make any changes after reservation is confirmed, please cancel and book again.
- You are to make payment on site, and the amount shown in the booking system may vary according to the actual choices you make in the store.
- There is no need to specify the reservation time. You're just to specify the date.
대한민국 서울특별시 종로구 삼청동 윤보선길 35
Mon10:00 AM ~ 06:00 PM
Tue10:00 AM ~ 06:00 PM
Wed10:00 AM ~ 06:00 PM
Thu10:00 AM ~ 06:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM ~ 06:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM ~ 06:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM ~ 06:00 PM