- A restaurant where it feels as if you're eating on a boat since it is the closest place to the West Sea.
- It is located 30 minutes by car from Incheon International Airport and sells delicious pasta, steak, and pizza.
- They also sell crispy meals that go well with beer such as fried chicken which is a combination you must try in Korea while watching the sunset.
- If you time your trip well and visit during the sunset, you can enjoy a beautiful view while having delicious food. We highly recommend you reserve a table in advance during this time.
Sirloin SteakUSD 26.7528.15
Made with the best part of beef to taste the high-quality taste of the beef. It's grilled to maximize its flavors and juice with proper chewiness and softness
Crab Meat Oyster PastaUSD 13.714.42
Crab meat pasta with a non-greasy cream sauce, loved by regular customers
Fried ChickenUSD 12.9713.66
Fried chicken with a thin fried coat and juicy meat
Cobb SaladUSD 13.714.42
Gorgonzola dressing with nine fresh ingredients and toppings
Beer SamplerUSD 13.0513.73
Sampler carefully configured to taste all four types of handmade beer (Wheat Beer, India Pale Ale, Bavarian Pils, Schwarz Beer)
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Creatrip members can get a 5% discount on all items on the menu when you present the coupon when paying.
- You don't need to make any prior reservations before using the coupon.
- If you have any issues using the coupon, please contact email@example.com
- Reservations are not available on weekends.
- Hours Of OperationMONDAY11:00~15:0016:30~22:00TUESDAY11:00~15:0016:30~22:00WEDNESDAY11:00~15:0016:30~22:00THURSDAY11:00~15:0016:30~22:00FRIDAY11:00~15:0016:30~22:00SATURDAY11:00~22:00SUNDAY11:00~22:00