- Located right in the centre of Seoul next to City Hall, with the background of Seoul Anglican Cathedral, Seoul Hall Of Urbanism & Architecture plays its most important role during the Seoul Biennale of Architecture and Urbanism.
- Rooftop, SEOUL MARU: An urban shelter to relax and rest. Installation artworks will update from time to time which makes it an artsy and relaxing shelter to run away from the busy urban life.
- **Instagrammable place
- Cafe, Seoul Hour: Peaceful place to take a rest after going to exhibitions!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Opening Hours: 10 A.M - 6 P.M
- Admission Fees: Free (Additional charges may apply to special exhibitions)
- Closing Day: Every Monday (or the following day if the public holiday falls on Monday)
- January 1, Lunar New Year’s Day, Chuseok holiday, and other days scheduled by the Seoul Hall of Urbanism & Architecture
- *No parking slot. Please use public transportation.
ADDRESS: 119 Sejong-daero, Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea