- Mobile reservation card or voucher
- Date specific ticket
- If you have finished your travel in Korea and going back home, if the plane gets delayed or due to other reasons you might have to spend long time in the airport. If you do not find a good spot on the bench you might spend awful time there. Today we will introduce you airport lounges you can finish your trip in Korea in more luxurious fashion.
- At airport lounges you can rest in luxurious and pleasant atmosphere. Here, you can use WiFi, food and drinks, and updates on arrival and departures.
- *Matina Lounge on Terminal 2 is much more spacious than the Terminal 1, and you can enjoy variety of food from Korean to western. SPC Lounge is famous for its food and resting area, but it is a bit far from gates so you might have to walk for a while.
- SPC Lounge / Hours : 07:00 ~ 22:00 / Duration : 3 hours
- Matina Lounge / Hours : 07:00 ~ 21:00 / Duration : 3 hours
- Confirmation voucher will be sent to your e-mail within 1 day from your reservation.
- For Airport Lounges, infants aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
- SPC Lounge buffet closes on 21:30. The Lounge closes on 22:00.
- Alcohols are provided to adults over 19 only. Present ID or passport please.
- You can use the lounge you have reserved only. Only in cases when the lounge you have reserved is full, you will be guided to other lounges.
- Reservation change or refunds are not available.
- If you have any further questions contact us through comments or email@example.com.
대한민국 인천광역시 중구 운서동 공항로 272
When you return home after your trip to Korea, do you accidentally arrive at the airport too early, or your flight is delayed, and you cannot find a comfortable place to wait, and spend a painful time? Today I will introduce the VIP room located at Terminal 2 of Incheon Airport, where you can comfortably wait for your flight. The advanced and comfortable environment has WiFi, drinks, refreshments, and provides you with flight information updates. Let's take a look at the airport lounge.