Kyochon Chicken Delivery(교촌치킨 배달)
- If you'd like to order, please click on <Click to Book>, and complete the payment.
- The menus that you can order are Kyochon Original, Honey Original, and Red Original.
- Kyochon Original is a chicken with rich flavor of Kyochon's unique garlic soy sauce.
- Honey Original is sweet and crispy chicken that is flavored with Kyochon's original honey sauce.
- Red Original is spicy chicken that is seasoned with the spicy cheongyang chili pepper sauce.
- You can reserve your delivery in advance. Please select the date and time you'd like to get delivery.
- After you have completed your order and payment, you MUST contact Creatrip through LINE. We cannot contact you first, so if you do not send us any message, we have no choice but to cancel your order.
- Please contact us through LINE (@creatrip).
- Delivery service to celebrity dorms are not allowed. Creatrip is not responsible for failed deliveries.
- Please input the correct name and contact of the receiver.
- No matter how many chickens you buy, the delivery fee is 3,000 KRW per order.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- You can deliver chicken from Korean local's No.1 Fried Chicken Brand, Kyochon! It is for those of you who want to experience Korean delivery culture.
- Fried Chicken usually takes about 40~60 minutes to be cooked and delivered. For customers who order in Myeondong area, you may have to wait up to 90 mins.
- The delivery service is available for all cities "시(si)" in Korea. Delivery to small counties (gun) is not available (ex. Jangseong-gun).
- No refund is possible after the payment, as long as the delivery store is still open.
- When you place an order, please indicate the "precise" English or Korean address of the delivery destination. You cannot get a refund if you put down an inaccurate delivery address.
- Orders are accepted from 14:00 to 22:30. Delivery service is only available in Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Jeonju and Gyeongju. Note that the last order time is 22:00.
Seoul, South Korea
Mon02:00 PM ~ 10:30 PM
Tue02:00 PM ~ 10:30 PM
Wed02:00 PM ~ 10:30 PM
Thu02:00 PM ~ 10:30 PM
Fri02:00 PM ~ 10:30 PM
Sat02:00 PM ~ 10:30 PM
Sun02:00 PM ~ 10:30 PM