- Train is the most efficient way to travel in a country that has so many cars like Korea! Creatrip will help foreigners book high-speed trains (KTX) and also, regular trains at the same price paid by Korean locals. No need to worry about buying tickets expensively!
Things To Keep In Mind
- 1. Cancellations and refunds must be completed no later than three days before the reserved day.
- 2. In order to board the train, you must print out a physical copy of the ticket you received by e-mail.
- 3. According to the rules of the Korea Railroad Corporation, you can only purchase train ticket that is within 30 days ahead of the present date. For example, the December train ticket can not be booked in October.
- 4. Children under 13 years old only have to pay 50% of adult tickets.
- 5. You cannot choose the seats, but we will try our best to keep groups close to each other. If you book late, the possibility of sitting together is reduced.
- 6. It may be difficult to book tickets on New Year's Day, Chuseok or other public holidays in Korea. If we can't secure your seat, don't worry because you will receive a 100% refund.
- Hours Of Operation01.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAY06:00-21:00· TUESDAY06:00-21:00· WEDNESDAY06:00-21:00· THURSDAY06:00-21:00· FRIDAY06:00-21:00· SATURDAY06:00-21:00· SUNDAY06:00-21:0001.01 ~ 12.31· MONDAY06:00-21:00· TUESDAY06:00-21:00· WEDNESDAY06:00-21:00· THURSDAY06:00-21:00· FRIDAY06:00-21:00· SATURDAY06:00-21:00· SUNDAY06:00-21:00