- Free cancel 3 days before the reservation date
- Mobile reservation card or voucher
- 8hrs required
- Date specific ticket
- Join-in group tours
- Daegu E Wolrd is the world's favorite amusement park! It is one of the biggest and hottest amusement park in South Korea, these days. It is famous for its thrilling rides, beautiful flower fields and autumn leaves. Especially, it is popular to Korean college students who likes to take their instagram photos.
- Now you can make an easy one day trip to Daegu E World with Creatrip! If you want to enjoy a special trip in Busan, come to Daegu E World!
- Kim Kwangseok is a Korean folk musician who had tremendous influence in Korean music industry in the 80s. Kim Kwangseok-gil Street is a mural street near Bangcheon Market where the now deceased Kim Kwang-seok used to live. The 350 meter-long wall has statues and murals depicting his life and music.
- Cancellations and refunds are only possible up to 3 days in advance.
- Available on every Sunday and Wednesday
- The price includes transportation, one-day pass ticket, 83 Daegu Tower Entrance fee, and English/Chinese guides.
- This price does not include meals. The guide can recommend you where to eat. However, if you do not plan on buying it, please prepare simple food.
- This price does not include traveler's insurance.
- The itinerary may vary due to unforeseen climate changes or and traffic factors.
- Please arrive at the point of departure at least 10 minutes earlier. If you don't appear on time, the bus will depart immediately, even if you contact Creatrip in advance.
- For children under 36 months, it is free of charge.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within 24 hours. Please show the reservation confirmation e-mail onsite to the staff.
- ?Schedule：[10:50] KTX Busan Station: Exit 1 → [11:10] Seomyeon Station: Exit 12 → [11:50] Haeundae Station: Exit 5 → [14:00] Arrive at Kim Kwangseok-gil Street → [16:30] Arrive at Daegu E·World → [20:00] Return to Busan → [21:45] Arrive at Busan Station→ [22:15] Arrive at Seomyeon Station→ [22:40] Arrive at Haeundae Station
200 Duryugongwon-ro, Duryu-dong, Dalseo-gu, Daegu, 韓國
Each city has its own tower. There are N Seoul Tower in Seoul, Busan Tower in Yongdusan Park in Busan, and of course 83 towers in Daegu, which are one of the most representative landmarks in Daegu. Here you can see the beautiful scenery of Daegu. It is recommended for those who come to Daegu to enjoy the beautiful night view.