- Free booking [Payment on site]
- Mobile reservation card or voucher
- Date specific ticket
- Free hot-pack for all customers!
- Make-up service discount: ₩30,000! (-₩20,000 off)
- We have a makeup room with every beauty product you need for a full self-makeup; fully equipped with liquid foundation facial cream, powder, eyeshadows, blushes, and eyeliners to name a few.
- If you want to do your hair at Haewadal Hanbok Rental, you can borrow the store's hair dryer and curling iron.
- Some hanbok rental stores reuse old hanboks, so the quality of those hanboks aren't so good. However, Haewadal Hanbok is a recently opened store. The Haewadal's hanboks are all brand new, and they are very well preserved.
- Haewadal has a Chinese staff fluent both in Chinese and English.
- No photo shoot service is provided. Cosmetics are available on site, and you are free to use it.
- The size of the Hanbok varies from 44-130 (Request non-standard sizes on-site).
- For "All Day Rental", you have to return Hanboks before 19:00 on the same day, and it doesn't mean a 24 hour rental.
- If you'd like to make any changes after reservation is confirmed, please cancel and book again.
- If you are to get member discounts, each person should present member verification page.
- You are to make payment on site, but the price shown in the booking process is only an estimate. The actual price may vary according to the choices you make in the store.
- The price is the same for female and male Hanboks.
20 Jahamun-ro, Tongui-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Very considerate!! The boss and the boss are very kind~ The clothes chosen by the boss is really beautiful! I was afraid that it would be too old but not at all!! The hair is also super beautiful~ Push
Very kind and beautiful clothes. However, dressing rooms and hair dryers are not free to use. People who are going to recommend to paint their makeup first, otherwise they can only stand and paint, which is not convenient for people to come and go. The warm bag is very warm!
We have an appointment to take a photo on 2/16. Will the pneumonia relationship in Wuhan affect it? !! We go from taiwan
No problem! Hanbok shop is still very welcome everyone, and I hope that if you are convenient, you can wear masks in the shop to protect yourself and others :)
The staff is very attentive and the people are super nice ☺️
The service staff is very kind and will match the clothes very well :)