Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
There are famous activities that you can only experience in the winter in Korea. The trip I will introduce today is a combination trip where you can enjoy skiing and a strawberry picking experience on the same day.
Enjoy fun winter activities at Daemyung Resort's Vivaldi Park and Ocean World that have one of the best facilities in Korea!
A special discount offer for Option 1 is available only until July 31st.
Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking Experience | Information
- Option1 Strawberry Picking + Snowy Land Ticket
Possible Reservation Dates : 12/07~03/10
- Option2 Strawberry Picking + Snowy Land Ticket + Ski Experience (Free Lesson+Lift)
- Possible Reservation Dates : 12/07~03/10
- Option3 Strawberry Picking + Gondola + Ocean World
Possible Reservation Dates : 12/07~04/30
- Option4 Strawberry Picking + Ski Experience
Possible Reservation Dates : 12/07~03/10
- Equipment Rental and lift are included in ski tours.
- You can choose from ski or snowboard.
- Skiwear and shoes are provided, but you need to purchase gloves.
- You can rent goggles and helmet at the Tourist Information Center.
- The lesson starts at 15:30 so make sure you are ready to receive the lesson by 15:15
- The possible reservation dates may change subject to the weather.
- All the trip options include transportation, English speaking staff, and tickets.
- Vivaldi Park Location: 강원도 홍천군 서면 한치골길 262
Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking Experience | Recommendation Reasons
- It is a winter day trip where you can enjoy Daemyung Resort's famous Vivaldi Park and Ocean World that have the best facilities in Korea.
- You can enjoy the strawberry picking experience together so you can enjoy a day full of fun.
- You can enjoy the winter activities at a special price that is cheaper than offered to Koreans.
- There is an English speaking staff included as well as comfortable transportation so you can conveniently enjoy this trip.
Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking Experience | Price
|Early Bird Event |
Strawberry Picking+ Snowy Land(Gondola)
|Option 1. |
Strawberry Picking + Snowy Land(Gondola)
Strawberry Picking + Snowy Land(Gondola) + Ski Experience
Strawberry Picking + Gondola + Ocean World
|Option 4. |
Strawberry Picking + Skiing
|Additional Options for Purchase|
|Ski Equipment + Lift Ticket|
|Ski Basics Lesson (45min)|
*This price does not include meals, travel insurance, and other personal expenses.
Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking | Schedule
Depart from Starbucks in front of Exit 8 of Hongik University Station
Depart from the Lotte Hotel Airport Bus Stop in front of Exit 8 of Euljiro 1-ga Station
Yangpyeong Strawberry Farm Experience
(You can take the strawberries you picked home.)
Depart for Daemyung Vivaldi Park
Option1. Snowy Land Experience
Option2. Snowy Land Experience + Vivaldi Park Ski Experience
Option3. Gondola Experience + Ocean World
Depart to Seoul
Arrive at Myeongdong > Hongik University (Hongdae)
*The following schedule may change depending on the weather and traffic on the day of.
Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking Experience | Precautions
- The tour is only available when 2 or more people make a reservation.
- Please make a reservation at least 2 days in advance of the reservation date.
- Option 2 includes lift and equipment rental so there is no need to make an additional rental.
- After you make your reservation, a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours.
- If you want a hotel pickup, you have to put your accommodation address in detail.
- All the options can be used by those that are older than 36 months old and an infant under 36 months can accompany for free.
- *Separate Seat for Infants are not provided
- The price does not include meals, traveller’s insurance, or other personal expenses.
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- If you are bringing a stroller, wheelchair, or a large suitcase with you please let us know in advance.
Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking Experience | Refund Policy
- A 100% refund is available up to 3 days before the reservation date and a refund is not possible after that.
- If you want to change your reservation date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking Experience | How to Book
Winter Day Trip | Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking
Click the "Reserve" button at the bottom of this page.
Put in your reservation details.
<Email Voucher Example>
Please arrive by the promised time at the departure place: Keep in touch with the Travel agencies contact as there may be a change in schedule depending on the weather and traffic of the day.
Depature Location : Starbucks in front of Exit 8 of Hongik University Station Depart 07:30
Come out of Exit 8 of Hongik University Station.
Go straight for around 100m (2 Min Walk)
Ride the bus in front of Starbucks.
Departure Location : Lotte Hotel in front of Exit 8 of Euljiro 1-ga Station Depart 08:00
Come out of Exit 8 of Euljiro 1-ga Station
Go straight for around 150m (3Min Walk)
Ride the bus at the Airport Bus Bus Stop
Look for the staff members on site
Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking Experience | Preview
1. Strawberry Picking Experience
Korea's strawberries are available for harvest starting November. It is perfect to pick strawberries in the winter!
Korea's strawberries are famous to be sweet~ This experience is a must when visiting Korea in the winter. Pick sweet and sour strawberries and enjoy the fresh fruits while feeling the fun experience. It is an experience Korean celebrities enjoy as well!
You can take part of the strawberries you picked home so feel the fun in picking the strawberries you want to eat
2. Snowy Land
Snowy Land is a theme park located within Vivaldi Park. There are various winter leisure activities that anyone can enjoy here.
To go to Snowy Land, you have to ride the gondola. You will have fun looking at the scenery of Vivaldi Park from the gondola.
If you don't want to ski, you can ride the snow sled down and enjoy Snowy Land!
At night, the atmosphere turns more romantic with the candles coming on. I recommend you come to Snowy Land with your family when visiting Korea!
3. Vivaldi Park
Koreans go to ski resorts for vacation when it becomes winter. Vivaldi Park Ski World located at Hongcheon, Gangwondo is regarded as one of the best ski resorts in Korea.
There are various courses based on the difficulty of the course available so it will be fun not only for people who enjoy to ski but also to those skiing for the first time!
The ski resort's size is big that it is in the Top 3 biggest ski resorts in the country. There are various facilities and services such as ski/board equipment, lift, restaurants, snow sleds and more making it a much better ski resort to those closer to Seoul and Gyeonggido making it visited by a lot of people every year.
There are various chain restaurants at Vivaldi Ski World. You can enjoy a variety of food starting from Korean to Western or Japanese food. Eating Instant Noodles and Street Food Snacks when it is snowing outside is especially tasty.
There may be many of you where it is your first time seeing snow or skiing. In this case, I recommend you take the ski basic lesson that is provided for beginners. (Starts at 15:30 so make sure you are not late.)
Ski or Snowboard lessons are expensive anywhere but it is provided at a cheap price through the package trip offered at Creatrip so make sure you sign up~
4. Ocean World
You may think of Water Parks as a summer activity location, but during the winter in Ocean World, you can enjoy various water activities in warm water giving you a unique experience.
Ocean World is one of the most famous water parks in Korea. Unfortunately, some water rides do not operate in the winter but there are still a lot of attractions you can enjoy in the winter. You can enjoy all the indoor activities in the winter just like the summer!
Enjoying spa at the outdoor spa is bound to give you a unique experience~ Relax your body in the warm water and enjoy Ocean World!
The above was a post on Vivaldi Park + Strawberry Picking Experience Day Trip. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to comment below or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Powered by Froala Editor