Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of travel experts.
We proudly present to you the latest, useful travel information and tips every day.
#Dongseongro #Culture_Alley #Seomun_Market
Daegu recently placed second on an online platform deciding the '2019 Top 5 New Travel Destinations Taiwanese Tourists Want To Go' proving that it had many attractions that are entertaining to foreigners. However, Daegu being a huge city in Korea, is hard to get around using only public transportation
So the Daegu City Tour Bus I will introduce today allows you to tour all the major attractions you need to see in Daegu comfortably on a double-decker bus. You can ride the double-decker bus and tour Daegu's downtown and then get off to enjoy an activity and once your done take the next bus that comes and continue on with your tour~ really comfortable right?
If you are planning to tour Daegu I strongly recommend you use the Daegu City Tour Bus where you can go to must-see attractions easily!
Daegu Day Tour | Daegu City Tour Bus
Daegu City Tour Bus | Price
(14 - 19 Years Old)
(48 Months - 13 Years Old)
(Under 48 Months Old)
*An Infant under 48 months of age has to bring necessary identification to prove their age and enjoy the free ride
Daegu City Tour Bus | Information
- Daegu City Tour Bus
- Stops : Dongdaegu Station → Daegu International Airport → Samsung Creative Campus / Opera House → Kim Kwang Seok Street → Dongseongro → Modern History Alley → Cheongnaeondeok Station/Seomun Market → E-World/Duryu Park → Anjirang Gopchang Street → Apsan Observatory→ Suseongmot → Daegu National Museum → Dongdaegu Station (Circulation)
- Closed Monday, Korean New Year, and Chuseok
- Boarding Time
|Daegu International Airport|
|Samsung Creative Campus|
|Kim Kwang Seok Street|
|Modern History Alley|
|Anjirang Gopchang Street|
|Daegu National Museum|
*The arrival time may vary depending on the traffic.
Daegu City Tour Bus | Recommendation Reasons
- You can tour Daegu's famous tourist attractions without transiting.
- You can freely get on and off the bus if you pay once for the whole day.
- There is an electronic guide located at each seat so you can use a guide in your mother tongue.
- You can enjoy this service at up to a 28% discount.
Daegu City Tour Bus | Reservation Steps
Daegu Day Tour | Daegu City Tour Bus
Put in your reservation details.
When riding the bus, show the email voucher to the driver and enjoy the ride.
Daegu City Tour Bus | Precautions
- Daegu City Tour Bus services have been halted due to the recent coronavirus epidemic until further notice (effective Feb. 20, 2020).
- Please make a reservation at least 2 days before. A reservation on the day of is not possible.
- After the reservation is completed, a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours.
- When riding the bus, please show the bus driver the voucher that was sent by email to you.
- The bus leaves at the times listed above so please arrive a little bit early to ensure you don't miss the bus. If you miss the bus you have to wait for the next bus.
- The given service includes a Daegu City Bus Ticket, Multi-language Audio Guide, and Free Wifi.
- The given service does not include travel insurance, tour guide, food, and other personal expenses.
- You can ride the bus at not only Dongdaegu station but any other stop listed.
- There are a total of 3 buses that operate with a random order of a double-decker bus with an open top and a regular bus.
- If an infant that is younger than 48 months is joining, please bring your passport to verify your identification.
- If you have any other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daegu City Tour Bus | Refund Policy
- A 100% refund is available up to 3 days before the reservation date and a refund is not possible after that.
- If you want to change your reservation date, please contact email@example.com.
Daegu City Tour Bus | Bus Information
There are a total of 3 buses that operate with a random order of a double-decker bus with an open top and a regular bus. The double-decker bus with an open top like the one shown above is the most famous but there is a really high demand for this bus so the operation time of the buses are chosen randomly.
There are buses without an open top that operate so make sure you pay attention to the DAEGU CITY TOUR letters placed on the side of the bus!
Daegu City Tour Bus | Bus Stop Guide
1. Dongdaegu Station
Dongdaegu Station is the first stop of the Daegu City Tour and is also the last stop. It is close to the bus terminal and subway station so it is convenient to use. It is also connected to the Shinsegae Department Store so I recommend you go shopping after you finish the tour.
Place to ride the bus at Dongdaegu Station : Next to Dongdaegu Station Exit 3
Ride the bus where the sign shown in the photo above is.
2. Daegu International Airport
As Daegu aims to improve their tourism the amount of airlines that fly to Daegu are now increasing. If you are taking a direct flight to Daegu I recommend you take the Daegu City Tour Bus.
Place to ride the bus at Daegu International Airport : The Intercity Bus Stop in front of Gate 2 on the first floor
Ride the City Tour Bus in front of the inter city bus terminal located in front of exit 2.
3. Samsung Creative Campus / Opera House
The Samsung Creative Campus is a remodeled past factory of Samsung and is now used as a rest area for Daegu citizens. It has various facilities such as restaurants, cafes, play area, and other park facilities so I recommend you come here.
The Opera House has a lot of free performances so if the date you visit aligns with the date of the performance you can come enjoy it.
Place to ride the bus at Samsung Creative Campus : In front of the South Gate of Samsung Creative Campus
Daegu Day Tour | Daegu City Bus Tour
Ride the bus on the South Gate of the Daegu Creative Campus shown in the map above by a red square
4. Kim Kwang Seok Street
Kim Kwang Seok is a folk artist of Korea that made a great impact on modern music in Korea. A lot of fans miss him a lot as he passed away at an early age. To remember him, Kim Kwang Seok street was made with various street art and statues. It will be a great opportunity to get to know Kim Kwang Seok a famous Korean artist if you decide to come here.
Place to ride the bus at Kim Kwang Seok Street : In front of Suseongmadi Hospital
To continue riding the bus ride the bus in front of Suseongmade Hospital the same place you got off.
5. Daegu Dongseongro
Dongseongro is a place where a lot of young people go to and can be referred to as the Hongdae of Daegu. You can see various stylish clothes and accessories here as well as a wide variety of food available in the restaurants! Come here and experience an energetic Daegu!
Also check out the blog post dealing with the beautiful cafes of Daegu!
Place to ride the bus at Daegu Dongseongro : Next to Novotel Bus Station
To continue riding the bus ride the bus in front of the Novotel Ambassador Daegu Bus Station, the same place you got off.
6. Daegu Modern History Alley
The Daegu Modern History Alley is an alley where you can see the history of Daegu in one site. Ranging from structures from ancient Daegu till now, it is made up of various attractions. Come here to learn more about Korea and Daegu and have fun viewing the various structures and experiences available here.
Place to ride the bus at Modern History Alley : In front of Eldis Regent Hotel
The bus leaves from the from of the Eldis Regent Hotel. It is the tallest hotel in the area so it will be easy to find! You can ride the bus at the same place you got off.
7. Cheonnaeondeok / Seomun Market
Seomun Market has been one of the 3 biggest markets in Korea stemming from the Joseon era. Currently, they mostly sell Hanbok, Clothes, Accessories, Bowls, Blankets and other items. They also sell knife cut noodles, tteokbokki, and flat dumplings which are representative dishes at this market.
The Dalseong Park located right next door is famous for its zoo. It is located inside the park so if you are looking for a place to rest for a while coming here will be good as well.
Place to ride the bus at Cheongnaeondeok Station/Seomun Market : In front of exit 1 of Cheongnaeondeok Station
8. Daegu E-world, Duryu Park
Daegu E-World is the biggest theme park in Daegu. There are various attractions you can ride from the roller coaster to the giant swing. I highly recommend this place to people who like theme park attractions. You can enjoy E-World at a cheaper price through Creatrip so check out the blog linked below!
The Duryu Park where you can see the 83 Tower is called the light of Daegu. It is very big and has a lot of sport and culture facilities. The Seongdangmot is also very beautiful and is perfect to take a walk around.
Place to ride the bus at Daegu E-World, Duryu Park : Acorss the entrance of E-World Square
9. Anjirang Gopchang Street
Anjirang Traditional Market is a Gopchang Alley that represents Daegu. Try the chewy seasoned Gopchang which has been a favorite by people all around the country! It has been selected in the Top 5 food themed streets in Korea so it is a guarantee that you can enjoy tasty food at a cheap price~
Place to ride the bus at Anjirang Gopchang Street : In front of Namdaegu Day Care Center
10. Apsan Observatory
Apsan Observatory is a place where you can see all of Daegu in one view! There is a nice paved road up the mountain that will let you reach the top in 2-3 hour walk and is also connected by a cable car where you can enjoy the amazing view of Daegu. There are also various cafe and restaurants nearby the observatory so you can come here after eating and spending time there first.
Place to ride the bus at Apsan Observatory : Across Apsan Park Management Office
The Suseongmot is a famous place known in Daegu to be perfect to walk. Music Fountain, Park Bench, Great road to walk, and many more activities that can be enjoyed are here! There are a lot of restaurants with unique interiors and tasty food that you can enjoy! Enjoying Daegu's beautiful night lights riding a duck boat would be so romantic!
Place to ride the bus at Suseongmot : In front of the parking lot of Suseong Hotel
12. Daegu National Museum
Daegu National Museum is a cultural facility that stores Daegu and Gyeongsanbukdo's cultural heritage. They have various cultural artifacts starting from the Joseon dynasty. It is free to enter and you can also you the guide for foreigners to enjoy the various artifacts.
Daegu Day Tour | Daegu City Tour Bus
This post was about Daegu City Tour Bus. If you have any questions after reading this post please do not hesitate and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below. See you next time with a new post~