Yangpyeong Paragliding Experience
The Highest Place to Paraglide in Korea! Experience Paragliding Feeling the Cool Breeze!
Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of travel experts.
Paragliding has to be one of the unique experiences you can do in Korea! Korea has a lot of mountains which makes it to be many good paragliding spots where you can paraglide and enjoy the scenery. The Yangpyeong Paragliding park I will introduce to you guys today is said to be the highest Paragliding spot in all of Korea! It must be so thrilling paragliding here!
Yangpyeong is close to Seoul so people who are visiting Seoul can come here and paraglide! Don't you want to paraglide at the highest paragliding spot in Korea and make unforgettable memories?!
Due to the spread of COVID-19, the number of people allowed and business hours may be limited, or a vaccine pass may be required.
Please refer to the linked blog for the latest social distancing restrictions.
Yangpyeong Paragliding Experience Video
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park | Price
|Paragliding Experience Flight|
|Dynamic Film Course|
10-15 Minute Flight Time
+ 20~30 Photos and 1-2 Minute Long Video during flight
+ Thrilling Dynamic Paragliding Experience (Option)
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park | Information
- Yangpyeong Paragliding Park
Address : 335-7, Sinbok-ri, Okcheon-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
Hours : Everyday 08:00 - 19:30
- Winter Break : Closed from December 26th - January 15th
- Flight Time : 10-15 Minutes (May change depending on the weather)
- Total Length : 2 Hours (Including time to move)
- Restrictions on use : Have to be in between 20-100kg and be in the ages between 4-60
- Possible Reservation Times
|Time||Dec - Feb||March - April||May - Sep||Oct - Nov|
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park | Recommendation Reasons
- Yangpyeong is the highest paragliding park in Korea. Because of the height, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and a longer flight time.
- They provide you with high quality Gopro's to film videos and photos during your flight. Keep memories of this unique experience!
- A professional that was a National Korean Athlete for paragliding is in charge and there hasn't been any accidents for the past 20 years so you don't need to worry.
- There are Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese guide services available if needed.
- They offer a free pickup service from the subway station so it is easy to reach this park.
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park | Reservation Steps
Korea Unique Activity | Yangpyeong Paragliding Park
Click the "Reserve" button at the bottom of this page.
Put in your reservation details.
Show the Creatrip Reservation Page to the employees when you arrive at Yangpyeong Paragliding Park.
Information On The Mandatory Vaccine Pass
According to the mandatory vaccine pass system, from December 13, 2021 to January 2, 2022, visitors to all indoor multi-use facilities such as restaurants, cafes, and movie theaters must provide proof of vaccination completion or a negative COVID-19 test result when entering.
You will not be permitted entry to the facility if the aforementioned documents are not present and failure to comply will result in a fine of 100,000 KRW.
A. Those who have completed vaccination: You must select one of the documents below to prove that two weeks have passed since you completed vaccination.
(If you have completed your vaccination abroad, you must first register your vaccination certificate issued overseas at a nearby community health center.)
1. Electronic certificate of vaccination completion: Confirmation provided by Coov, Kakao, and Naver (QR code allowed)
2. Paper certificate of vaccination completion: Bring your ID and visit a public health center or community service center in person.
3. Vaccination completed sticker: Bring your ID to a community service center and attach it to your ID after receiving it.
B. Those who have not been vaccinated: You must select one of the documents below to prove the negative result of a PCR test that has been taken within 48 hours.
1. Text message: Negative PCR test result message sent from the laboratory and date received
2. Paper negative result certificate: Visit the inspection center with your ID.
C. Recovered COVID-19 patients: You must bring the documents below to prove that you are within 6 months of release from quarantine.
1. Paper confirmation of release from quarantine: Visit the public health center with your ID.
※ Restaurants and cafes allow one unvaccinated person to accompany a group based on regional restrictions for private gatherings.
※ For ID, you may use either your passport or a foreigner registration card.
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park | Precautions
- After the reservation is complete you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- The following experience cannot be reserved on the day of.
- The course includes 10-15 Minute Flight Time, 20~30 Photos and 1-2 Minute Long Video during flight, and an optionalThrilling Dynamic Paragliding Experience.
- They have different hours for each season so please check the possible reservation times table.
- The experience can be cancelled due to weather changes. In this case they will either change your reservation time for you or make a full refund.
- If you want to use the free shuttle, please come to Exit 1 of Ashin Station of the Gyeongui Line at least an hour before your reservation time.
- You have to be in between 20-100kg and be in the ages between 4-60 to try this experience.
- If you have any other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park | Refund Policy
- The reservation is 100% refundable up to 3 days before the reservation date and a refund is not possible after that.
- If you want to change your reservation, please contact email@example.com.
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park | Preview
1. Yangpyeong Paragliding Park
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park is the highest Paragliding location in all of Korea. It is truly beautiful flying through the sky from such a high place! Also because it is the highest Paragliding location it is said that you fly 5-7 minutes more than other paragliding locations. So you have to come here if you like extreme sports right?
The scenery from the sky looks like this. It is a thrilling height even looking at it from photos! In the summer it is green but in the fall or winter you can enjoy different unique sceneries as you fly. You can feel the characteristics of each season depending on when you come.
The paragliding suit, helmet and any other safety equipment is provided for free so you can experience paragliding safely at a cheap price.
The instructors at Yangpyeong Paragliding are former national athletes that have one several prizes in Paragliding tournaments. They also have insurance that covers foreign tourists and have never had an accident during the 20 years of their history so you can come experience this without being worried!
The experience also includes 20 photos and a video filmed during your flight. You can keep this forever to keep this unique memory!
If you also want the dynamic option which does various stunts in the air, you can tell the instructor! Just looking at the video makes me nervous and excited... If you don't want this experience just tell the instructor you want to do the regular experience. I feel like free falling from the sky is a unique experience!
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park is famous for being the places where "Secret Garden" and "The King and the Clown" were filmed at! Don't you think it would be fun going to the places where the TV stars acted on?
The feeling of walking on the highest paragliding location in Korea! I strongly recommend the Yangpyeong Paragliding experience to you!!
Yangpyeong Paragliding Park | How to Get There from Seoul
For people who want to use the shuttle vehicle please say that you are using the shuttle vehicle when making your reservation.
Ride the Gyeongui-Jungang Line (Headed for Yongmun) and get off at Ashin Station.
Get out of Exit 1 of Ashin Station (Ashin Station has 1 Exit)
A shuttle vehicle like the one shown below will be waiting for you. If you ride it it will take you to the paragliding park. (Please arrive an hour before your reservation time)
The following was a post about Yangpyeong Paragliding Park. If you have any questions after reading this post, please do not hesitate and contact us through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.