Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of travel experts.
We proudly present to you the latest, useful travel information and tips every day.
#Korean_Herbal #Tea #Tea_Therapy
The ingredients of Korean Herbal Tea are really good for the body as they not only warm your body up but also help quench your thirst. Korean Traditional Cafe's have always been popular and in recent years there have been more Korean Traditional Cafe's on the rise confirming its popularity.
Tea Therapy is located in Gyeongbok Palace Bukchon and Sinsa's Apgujeong. They offer different types of teas depending on your physical condition and through special one on one consultations. In addition, there is a foot bath located outdoors. Shall we now take a look at how you can make a reservation?
Korean Foot Bath Cafe | Tea Therapy
Korean Herbal Tea Experience & Foot Bath | Price
Korean Herbal Tea Experience (20-30 Minutes)
Korean Herbal Tea Culture Experience (60 Minutes)
Foot Bath + Korean Herbal Tea/Bottle
Foot Bath + Korean Herbal Tea/Bottle
Korean Herbal Tea Experience and Korean Herbal Tea Culture Experience are only available between 2-6pm on weekends.
Korean Herbal Tea Experience & Foot Bath | Information
- Gyeongbok Palace Branch Address：74, Yunbosun-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Hours : 10:00-21:00 ; Final Arriving Time : 21:00 (Closed September 12-13)
- Apgujeong Branch Address : 16, Eonju-ro 173-gil, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Hours : 10:00-21:00 ; Final Arriving Time : 21:00 (Closed September 12-15)
Korean Herbal Tea Experience & Foot Bath | Recommendation Reasons
- At Tea Therapy, you can experience Korean Foot Bath and Korean Herbal Tea that is made just for you considering your body. It is a chance where you can learn about Korean culture as well as get a chance to see Korean Herbal Tea and Foot Bath's effects in relieving fatigue and helping with swollen legs from traveling.
- Tea Therapy has two branches located in Bukchon Hanok Village of Gyeongbok Palace where you can feel a traditional atmosphere and another in Apgujeong where it is a place of peace located in the middle of the bustling Gangnam area.
- While doing the Korean Foot Bath or drinking the Korean Herbal Tea you will feel your fatigue and mind improve and help recharge your body.
Korean Herbal Tea Experience & Foot Bath | Reservation Process
- Click on the link above to make a reservation for the designated branch you want to go to.
- Enter the related detail and information for your appointment.
- The Tea Therapy reservation must be paid in advance.
- Your reservation will be confirmed within 1-3 working days.
- Please make changes to your reservation before making the payment.
- After the reservation has been made click here to check your reservation status.
- A refund can be made up to 3 days before the reservation date, no reservation will be made after that date.
- Arrive at the given store on time, and present your reservation voucher.
Korean Herbal Tea Experience & Foot Bath | Precautions
- Cancellation or changes to your appointment are only available at least three days before the appointment date.
- The price is limited to what it is listed for and does not include any additional service.
- Snacks, Drinks, Meals, or other paid services are to be paid on site.
- Please abide by the reservation time, if you arrive late and miss your reservation no refund will be given.
- To add more people, please make a new appointment and complete the payment.
- If the foot bath is not available due to the weather of the day, a refund will be made.
- The Korean Herbal Tea Experience is only available from 2-6pm on weekends.
Korean Herbal Tea Experience & Foot Bath | Directions
- Gyeongbok Palace Branch
- Apgujeong Branch
Korean Herbal Tea Experience & Foot Bath | Visit (Gyeongbok Palace Branch)
Located in Bukchon, Tea Therapy's building has many years of history as well as the Blue Bow logo on the door which is a sign of being a Korean Gourmet Store. Tea Therapy is now partners with Creatrip.
Tea Therapy is very elegant made in a Korean style with the foot bath located outdoors.
The interior inside is also very beautiful and gives a warm feeling. At Tea Therapy, you can feel a feeling of healing and can see many Korean tea ingredients on site.
Whether it is Korean tea ingredients, jam, snacks, or tonics they are all sold here at a cheap price. There are two types of Korean tea available here : Cold Tea and Hot Tea.
Today I experienced the combination of Korean Herbal Tea and a Foot Bath. Every weekend, there is a Chinese-speaking staff present on the spot making it easy for you to communicate if needed. Make sure to book a time on the weekends.
The consultation starts off with a questionnaire that asks and attempts to understand your physical condition and places you want to improve. The consultant will then explain the causes of these symptoms you feel right now from the viewpoint of Korean medicine.
After about 10-20 minutes of consultation, the consultant will pick three herbs for you to make your Korean herbal tea from. You can also tell the consultant if you have a specific taste you do not like. The tea here is made from Organic Tangerine Peels, Boxthorn, and Jujube.
After the tea is prepared, the employees there will ask you to pick two kinds of Korean medicine kits for the foot bath. Relaxing A is a relaxing foot bath bag with mint added and Warming B is a foot bath bag with cinnamon added to help with the body's blood circulation.
The ingredients used to make these foot bath bags are all organic and none of them are artificial making it even drinkable if you really wanted to.
After selecting the foot bath bags, you wait for the foot bath to fill up and then the foot bath bag is added. While you wait you can pour the tea using a filter and get it ready.
The foot bath here is very antique and very nice. You can enjoy your own personal foot bath while drinking Korean Herbal Tea made just for you. When you are tired, it is perfect to come here and relax your feet and body through the Herbal Tea and Foot Bath.
In addition to the tea, black beans and dried jujubes are also available to be consumed. It is crispy and refreshing when eaten. In the case of the tea, if you do not like the taste of the tea, you can talk to the employees about a potential change in ingredients used.
Finally, when you want to go home you can take the three ingredients that were prescribed to you home with indications on how much you should use when making the tea.
I highly recommend you come to Tea Therapy to gain a unique Korean Herbal Tea and Foot Bath experience. You can relieve your fatigue and take a break through a bath and drinking tea and even take the tea ingredients home with you.
Additionally, if you choose the Korean Herbal Tea Culture Experience, you can hear about the culture and medicine of Korea. The course is divided into three main categories being stress therapy, women's therapy. and anti-aging therapy.
Through the Korean Herbal Tea Culture Experience, you can experience more than ten kinds of Korean Herbal Tea and many traditional Korean snacks. After the course ends you also receive 3 cans of Herbal Tea ingredients along with 3 packs of Korean Tea Bags.
There are also a variety of Korean teas that are sold on the spot, I recommend the traditional five-flavor berry tea which helps greatly in quenching your thirst.
In addition to the various experiences available, they sell many Korean herbal ingredients and tea bags on the spot which are perfect as gifts to others.
You can also see health supplements that are sold in bag that have been shown a lot in Korean dramas. There are jujube tea and ssanghwa tea available for purchase. There is also a bag of Korean herbs being sold that are used to cook Korean Samgyetang (Ginseng Chicken Soup).
They also sell Foot Bath Bags separately and other Herbal Juices and Jams that have been made in house. I personally bought some items here to give my mother.
The Tea Therapy Gyeongbok Palace branch also has a lot of cheap, tasty, and healthy food being sold from its restaurant which makes it good to visit on the weekdays.
Korean Herbal Tea Experience & Foot Bath | Apgujeong Branch)
The Tea Therapy located in Apgujeong is really comfortable and cozy. The foot bath occurs in house allowing weather to not be a reason for it to not occur.
The Apgujeong Tea Therapy branch also has a separate herbal tea consultation room. However, regardless of the branch Tea Therapy gives great recommendations on the Herbal Tea and Foot Bath!
Korean Foot Bath Cafe | Tea Therapy
The following post was about Korean Foot Bath Cafe | Tea Therapy. If you have any questions after reading this post, please do not hesitate and contact us through the email listed below or leave a comment below.
0 reviews in total