Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
Busan Tower has been the center of landmarks in Busan since being constructed since 1971. Especially after the remodeling in 2017, it has gain popularity among people of all ages for the various VR, AR media attractions as well as a variety of food available!
The night view of Busan which includes the ocean as well as downtown is so beautiful that is it one of the best night views in Korea. Come view the beautiful night view of Korea at a discounted price while enjoying the various activities and food selections~!
Busan Tower | Information
- Location : 37-30, Yongdusan-gil, Gwangbok-dong 2-ga, Jung-gu, Busan
- Hours of Operation : Sun-Fri 11:00-20:00, Last entry 19:30; Sat 11:00-21:00, Last entry 20:30
Busan Tower | Price
|Busan Tower Ticket|
(Over 3 Years old)
(Under 3 Years old)
Busan Tower | Recommendation Reasons
- The view of Busan's downtown and ocean from Busan tower is so beautiful it can't be explained through words.
- You can enjoy the AR/VR attractions as well as the variety of food choices available inside the tower.
- You can visit anytime within the hours of operation, the best time to visit is during the sunset and night.
Busan Tower | Precautions
- After your reservation as been completed a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours.
- A refund is possible up to 3 days before the reservation date and a refund is not possible after.
- An infant under 36 months is allowed to enter for free.
- If you want to change your reservation please contact email@example.com.
Busan Tower | Introduction
You can see the beautiful night view that includes the night light of downtown and the ocean from the Busan Tower Observatory.
If you come at night you can see the brightly lit Busan city as well as the fireworks by the beach.
If you visit the Busan Tower you will also be able to see the Palgakjung located in front of it. The entrance of the Busan Tower has a cute Busan Mark so it is nice to take a photo with it!
The Busan Tower has a variety of sources of entertainment for each floor.
On the first floor there is a Media Gallery using the history of Busan starting from the past to the present for you to enjoy!
In the projection room, there are media arts and photo zones showing things that represent Busan such as Camellia, Oryuk Island, and the Humpback Whale.
There is nice art on the ceiling of the elevator based on the city view of Busan.
On the observatory, you can experience the connecting tower which connects you live to the N Seoul Tower. It's really fascinating meeting someone on the other side on an observatory just like you!
Of course you would come to Busan Tower for the observatory right? The view of Busan during the day is beautiful but the night view when all the lights of Busan are on are even prettier. Also, there are firework shows and light shows everyday so leave some take some great photos with it as your background!
Busan Tower Pakgakjung Restaurants
- 1F: VIP Burger
- 2,3F: A Twosome Place
You can freely eat a meal at the restaurant and cafe available without worrying about where to eat. Doesn't this add to making the Busan Tower just perfect?
Busan Tower | How to Book
Busan Night View | Busan Tower Ticket
Click the "Reserve" button at the bottom of this page.
Put in your reservation details.
Show your mobile voucher (QR Code) to the ticket office on the first floor and enter.
Busan Tower | How to Get There
- Location: 37-30, Yongdusan-gil, Gwangbok-dong 2-ga, Jung-gu, Busan
- Directions: 7 minute walk from Exit 7 of Nampo Station of Busan Line 1
This was a post about Busan Tower. If you have any questions after reading this post please do not hesitate and contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below. See you next time with a new post~