Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We prodly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips everyday.
#Korea Travel #Seoul Restaurant #Namsan #Nightscape
#Korean Cuisine #Korean Buffet #Namsan Restaurants #HanCook
Namsan is a must visit landscape when you visit Korea. Do you plan to visit Namsan? You will be amazed by the beautiful scenery of Seoul that Namsan presents.
It would be even nicer if you could enjoy fine cuisine along with the view. Today we will introduce you just the place for Creatrip members.
HanCook is a Korean style buffet you can enjoy Seoul nightscape along with Korean fine cuisine. It is located in N-Seoul Tower, and you can enjoy the same Seoul scenery that observatory presents. Especially, the view at night is really marvelous.
Enjoy quality meal, and the special discount offered exclusively for Creatrip members!
Namsan Restaurant | HanCook HanCook | Reservation
Namsan Restaurant : HanCook | Info
- Address：3F, N Seoul Tower, 서울특별시 용산구 용산동2가 남산공원길 126
- Hours : 11:00 AM~23:00 PM (Last Orders : Lunch 15:00, Dinner 21:30)
Namsan Restaurant : HanCook | Price
|Menu||Course Composition||Original Price||Creatrip Discounted Price|
|Weekday Lunch||Observatory+Meal (1 person)||₩33,000|
|Weekday Dinner/Weekend/National Holiday||Observatory+Meal (1 person)||₩44,000|
Namsan Restaurant : HanCook | Recommended Because
- You can enjoy the view of whole Seoul from N Seoul Tower. Nightscpae from the restaurant is really beautiful.
- You can enjoy Korean fine cuisine and traditional desserts as much as you want for 2 hours.
- It is a reasonable price for observatory and fine cuisine.
Namsan Restaurant : HanCook | Notes
- Please be on time at on the right date.
- Guests that are 10 or more minutes late are subject to automatic cancellation.
- You can confirm your reservation by showing your mobile reservation/payment page.
- Reservation changes and cancellations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Day-of reservations is not available.
- Last orders for lunch is at 15:30, and for dinner is at 21:30. No orders are available after this time.
- You can dine for 2 hours.
Namsan Restaurant : HanCook | Location
- Address 3F, N Seoul Tower, 서울특별시 용산구 용산동2가 남산공원길 126
- Directions : It takes 25 minutes walk from Myeondong station exit 3 to Namsan. If you take bus or cable car you can travel much faster,
- From Myeongdong Station Exit 3, take bus 05 or from Dongguk Univ. Station Exit 6 take bus 02 that takes you directly to N- Seoul Tower.
- Take the elevator from N Seoul Tower B1 or from Seoul Tower PLAZA 5F, and get off the elevator on Tower 3F.
Exit from Myeongdong Station Exit 3.
Route 1. Take bus from Myeondong Station Exit 3
Go straight and you will see a blue bus stop.
Take bus 05 colored yellow. For adults, it costs ₩ 1,200.
Get off at N Seoul Tower bus stop.
Walk up the hill for about 10 minutes and you will arrive at the N Seoul Tower.
Route 2. Take cable car from Myeongdong Station Exit 3
Walk toward Seven Eleven.
Walk straight until you get to the hotel. Turn Right.
If you walk for about 10 minutes, you can see the Namsan Cable Car stand. Walk up the stairs.
Follow the Ticket office aisle to ride the cable car.
Buy the ticket. One way ticket is ₩7,000 and round trip is ₩9,500 for adults.
Go to the 3rd floor of N Seoul Tower on the elevator. HanCook is one floor below the observatory, so you can walk down one floor to get to HanCook.
Namsan Restaurant : HanCook
You can enjoy the beautiful scenery from N Seoul Tower while having Korean fine cuisine, only at HanCook.
One side of the wall is clear window, so you can enjoy the view.
Salad, seasoned shrimp, Korean sausage, bulgogi, and more! Made from fresh ingredients these are menus that foreigners can enjoy, so anyone can have a good meal.
On the other side, Korean traditional desserts are prepared. If you do not look for it, you might not have tasted them before.
There are various kinds of desserts, and you can enjoy each and everyone of them!
I had hard time choosing which menu to taste. You might worry that in a buffet, overall quality of the food might be lower. You don't need to worry about that at HanCook.
Each menu was full of taste and exquisite. They must have put their heart into the food.
For desserts I had fruits, tteok (rice cake), sweet been jelly, and honey pastry. Tteoks were really chewy. They all taste different according to the different colored pastes, so pick your favorite one!
If you pay additional ₩10,000 you can add 1 main menu. Buffet was great, but if you want something even more special you try the main menus.
Dinner menu I ordered was Roasted ribs seasoned with multiple spices, and Grilled Toothfish seasoned with miso soy bean paste. The ribs were full of flavor from the soy sauce with smoky taste, sweet and soft. It was even better with seasoned scallions!
Grilled Toothfish was really soft, well seasoned and tasted really great. Put a drop of lemon and it will taste even better.
If you wish to have a special time at N Seoul Tower with great food, visit HanCook!
Namsan Rstaurant｜HanCook HanCook | Reservation
This posting is about Namsan Restaurant | HanCook. If you find any information that is wrong or need clarification please leave a comment or send us an e-mail.
0 reviews in total