Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of travel experts.
We proudly present to you the latest, useful travel information and tips every day.
Eyebrows frame your face, so how they look can be extremely important in determining how your entire face looks. That's why even people who don't really wear makeup at least put a little bit of brow product on.
But doing your eyebrows every morning can be annoying, and getting them done every so often can really burden the wallet over time. That's why we're here today to introduce to you semi-permanent eyebrows! Aruda Clinic is a professional clinic that's officially connected to a hospital, so your safety is guaranteed here.
A lot of Koreans have gone to get semi-permanent eyebrows to reduce makeup time in the mornings and to save money in the long run.
|Aruda Clinic Price|
|Clinics||Original Price||Creatrip Member Price|
|✨Suzi Eyebrows ✨||￦180,000|
*Changes can be made after the on-site consultation. The original appointment does not need to be changed.*
Getting Semi-permanent Eyebrows
Aruda Clinic is located in Busan.
Busan Aruda Clinic is well-known for the various dermatological procedures it offers, and especially renowned for their natural semi-permanent eyebrows.
One of the famous one is "Suzi Eyebrow" - it's also the cheapest! And I also tried Suzy eyebrow 👀
Natural eyebrows, as you can guess, are all about keeping it natural.
The eyebrows look naturally good with or without makeup after the procedure.
|😍Recommended to those who:|
✨Stronger, sharper eyebrows that look like makeup.
✨Great for those who have ink left over from previous procedures,
✨Want a longer-lasting eyebrow,
✨Or want to take care of the bald spaces.
You first get a consultation when you visit.
The consultant will recommend eyebrows that would go well with your face shape, and you can choose which ones you prefer.
This was a fun step because I learned so much about eyebrows lol!
After the consultation, your eyebrows are wiped and the numbing cream is applied for 20-25 minutes.
After the numbing cream sets in, the procedure begins. The procedure took about 30 minutes.
The procedure is pricey, but they use a certified UHD formula that prevents any side effects and lasts a long time.
You can check out your new eyebrows right after the procedure is finished.
I realized just how important eyebrows are in determining how you look (don't know why I didn't get it done sooner..).
These are my eyebrows three months after the procedure. It's pretty natural, right?
There are other eyebrow shapes to choose from other than the one I got.
Choose your perfect shape after the consultation!
Three-dimensional and natural.
Great for those who have very thin eyebrows,
want naturally full eyebrows even without makeup,
or are a guy and want to avoid looking like you've got something done
Stronger, sharper eyebrows that look like makeup.
Great for those who have ink left over from previous procedures,
want a longer-lasting eyebrow,
or want to take care of the bald spaces.
A combination of the two procedures.
Great for those who have fuller eyebrows only at the front,
want their eyebrows to be natural but long lasting,
aren't satisfied with past semi-permanent procedures.
Busan Aruda Clinic | Procedure Notes
Some procedure notes I was informed of!
- Take care that your face wash does not touch the procedure area when washing your face for at least one week.
- You won't have to worry about anything after that first week.
Busan Aruda Clinic | Booking Notes
- Please accurately enter your details when booking.
- Changes or cancellations can be made three or more days in advance.
- Booking availability can be found in "My Reservations."
- You are free to change to a different procedure after the on-site consultation. However, note that refunds are unavailable if you decide to switch to a cheaper procedure.
Busan Aruda Clinic | Info
- Address: 4F, DH Tower, 502-20 Bujeon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan
- Directions: Get off at Seomyun Station (Line 1, 2) and walk 100 meters towards Lotte Department Store. Aruda Clinic is on the 4th floor of the JM Coffeeshop building.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 11:00~19:00
Wednesday, Friday 11:00~21:00
Busan Aruda Clinic | Pictures
Busan Aruda Clinic | FAQ
- How long does semi-permanent procedures last?
→ They'll start fading after around 2 years.
- Is there any bleeding during the procedure?
→ Not a lot, but there can be some bleeding/discharge
- How long does the procedure take?
→ 1 hour, including the numbing time.
- Can I wash my face or apply makeup after the procedure?
→ It's better to wash your face with only water the day right after the procedure. For a week after, you can use a facial cleanser and apply makeup excluding the procedure area.
- The skin is peeling. Can I exfoliate this?
→ Make sure that the peeling just falls off on its own. Try not to touch or exfoliate.
- I'm underage, can I get the procedure done?
→ If you are under 19 years of age, you'll need parent/guardian approval.
- Can I exercise after the procedure?
→ Anything involving sweat or water is best to be avoided for at least 1 week.
And there you have it, the Busan semi-permanent eyebrow procedure :)
If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to comment below or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
6 reviews in total