Hello，everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
Renting a Hanbok became a must-have travel experience for tourists! There are more than 100 hanbok rental stores in Seoul, but don't worry! Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts, would like to suggest you check out this beautiful rental shop, Princess Hanbok near Gyeongbokgung Palace and Samcheong-dong. Princess Hanbok offers a collection of exquisite traditional Korean costumes at an unbeatable price. Visit this Hanbok rental store today, and enjoy Creatrip members-only 10% discount on Hanbok rentals.
Come and find out!
Seoul Travel | Gyeongbokgung Hanbok Rental Store
2 Hours Rental
4 Hours Rental
All Day Rental
Free of Charge
|Complex hair braiding ₩2,000, Luxurious hair accessories, Wool vest ₩3,000|
|Borrow one additional hour ₩5,000|
|S to 3XL（Ask the store for non-standard sized Hanbok）|
|Provide Hanbok for infants over one year old|
All day rental
|Ends at the end of the business hours, NOT valid for 24 hours|
Why do we recommend Princess Hanbok?
- Princess Hanbok is a Hanbok store with a long history that has an extensive collection of Hanbok in the Gyeongbokgung Bukchon area. The owner of Princess Hanbok is originally a traditional Hanbok maker. The store has been owned by his family over three generations. They have been creating traditional Hanboks for more than 60 years.
- Princess Hanbok releases a new collection of handmade Hanboks every month. These Hanboks are exclusively designed
- Princess Hanbok dresses are in high quality and this fine difference in quality cannot be easily seen with the naked eye. However, it does make a huge difference when you feel the texture of the dress. This high-grade quality makes Princess Hanbok truly stand out.
- Princess Hanbok dresses are extermely clean and tidy because it is carefully managed and cleaned by the owner. Even if the guest wears Hanbok for an hour, the owner cleans it before the next guest checks it out again.
- There is a Chinese-speaking staff. You will not have communication problems.
- Princess Hanbok store is very spacious. Every guest can select their best Hanbok from a large collection.
- There is a decorated wall in the store. Guests can take photos wearing Hanbok of their own choice.
- Business Address：서울특별시 종로구 윤보선길 35 2F
- Business Hours：10:00 am to 19:00 pm (Last entry 18:00 pm)
|Chinese-speaking staff available|
|No deposit is required for Hanbok rental.|
However, if you don't leave any baggage or bag, you will need to receive a rental certificate from the store.
|Enjoy a 10% discount on Creatrip reservations. There is no reservation fee, pre-payment, or on-site payment required.|
|No makeup service is provided. No photo shooting service is provided.|
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form. If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation confirmation at the store to prove your booking by clicking the "Confirmed". It is your reservation confirmation.
- Present your reservation receipt and your Creatrip membership page to the vendor to enjoy the exclusive discounts and offers!How to see whether your reservation is confirmedReservation confirmation to be presented at the store
Princess Hanbok Address：서울특별시 종로구 윤보선길 35 2F
How to Get There
|Walk out from Exit 1 of Anguk metro station.|
|Turn right and walk for about 5 minutes until you see「JIYUGAOKA 8丁目」sign. Come up to the second floor.|
Princess Hanbok Style Guide
How can I use my 10% Creatrip discount at Princess Hanbok?
If you come in as a group, each person has to prove his or her member membership to receive the discount.
Present your reservation confirmation and your Creatrip membership page to the vendor to enjoy the exclusive discounts and offers!
Creatrip Membership｜How to Prove Your Membership
|1. Sign in to Creatrip APP||2. Click the account||3. Show this page to the vendor|
|1. Sign in to Creatrip||2. Click the account||3. Show this page to the vendor|
The above was a short overview of Princess Hanbok (공주한복) near Gyeongbokgung Palace: Please read this blog post carefully, and make your reservation by following the instruction given in this post. If you have any further inquiry, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to change any details about your reservation, please make another reservation instead of modifying. Please read the information on the service and reservation and do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
51 reviews in total