Hello，everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
Which is the most famous sights in Korea?
Seoul? Busan? Daegu? No! The mostly known tourist sight for foreigners is~ Jeju Island !! If you have planned a trip to Korea, you might have heard of it. Jeju Island is very famous for its outstanding natural view.
Today, we will introduce you a one day tour package that will allow you to experience everything of the west Jeju Island!
- Hyeopjae beach: This beach is close to Hallim Park, located 32 kilometers west from Jeju City. The beach is filled with shell sands and it blends well with the wonderful view of the foreshore. The blue ocean and the lush pine forest looks perfect together. The beach is about 200 meters long, 60 meters wide, with an average water depth of 1.2 meters and a slope of 3 to 8 degrees. The lowest part of the ocean has a gentle slope and depth that is ideal for all families. The southwestern coast of the beach is connected to the Geumneung Beach.
- Geumneung Stone Park: Zhang Gong, the owner of Geumneung Stone Park, was know to spent more than forty years in chaos. He was very dexterous that magically, he could give a vivid life and unique personalities to these blunt stones. It has now become Jeju Island's mascot , Dolhalubang, and it also reflects the life of Jeju people. You can be impressed by friendly stone grandfather, and learn about the hardworks of Jeju people.
- Sanbangsan: Sanbangsan is surrounded by cliffs, and this mountain is one of the 10 scenic spots in from the legend. According to the legend, Bailu Mountain and Hanshan Mountain were pulled up and thrown here, and it became Sanbangsan(395m). Sanbangsan is different from other mountains in Jeju, since it does not have craters. It has a five-meter-high rock cave on its southwest cliff, which originally called the Mountain Cave. After that, it was called a temple because it enshrines statues of Buddha.
- Songaksan: Located on the south of Sanbangsan, it stands out from the sea and is close to Gapodo(Gapa Island). Songaksan is surrounded by 99 small peaks, so it is also known as Gubongdo. From Sanbangsan of southern Jeju to the entrance of Songaksan, there is a coastal road which is famous for its beautiful scenery and it leads you to Songaksan. The magnificence of Songaksan is like that of Hallasan and Sanbangsan. When you climb up to the peak of the mountain, no matter who you are, you will be surprised.
- Osulloc Tea Museum: Located near the Xiguang Tea Garden in Jeju Island, it is based on the theme of "green tea", allowing visitors to learn more about the traditional Korean tea culture.
＃Jeju Island ＃Jeju Attractions
＃One Day Tour
|Before you read, refer to it first!|
|One Day Tour to East Jeju|
One Day Tour to West Jeju | Day Tour Price
|Original Price||Discounted Price|
One Day Tour to West Jeju | Day Tour Schedule
|08 : 00||Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal|
|08 : 20||Jeju International Airport 3rd Floor|
|08 : 40||Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino|
|09 : 00||Jeju Maison Glad Hotel|
|09 : 40||Arrive at Hyeopjae beach|
|10 : 10||Depart to Geumneung Stone Park|
|10 : 20||Arrive to Geumneung Stone Park|
|11 : 20||Depart to Sanbangsan|
|12 : 20||Arrive to Sanbangsan|
|14 : 20||Depart to Songaksan|
|14 : 30||Arrive to Songaksan|
|16 : 00||Depart to Osulloc Tea Museum|
|16 : 30||Arrive to Osulloc Tea Museum|
|17 : 30||Return to Jeju|
|18 : 20||Arrive at Jeju Island Downtown Hotel|
*If the hotel is outside the Jeju City, it will get you off at the bus terminal or the airport
One Day Tour to East Jeju | Precautions
|Precautions||Any changes and cancellations must be completed no later than three days before the reserved day.|
|This price includes transportation, admission fee and English guides.|
|This price does not include personal expenses and tours such as meals and insurance.|
|The itinerary may vary due to climate and transportation factors.|
|Please arrive at the point of departure at least 10 minutes earlier.|
|For children under 3 years old, there is no fee.|
One Day Tour to East Jeju | Reservation Process
The reservation confirmation letter will be sent to your email inbox within 24 hours.
Please kindly note your reservation will be cancelled if there is no enough seat. You will be given a full refund immediately in this case.
Please arrive at the point of departure on time.
Itinerary may differ from the planned schedule due to weather and traffic changes.
For details, please refer to the website.
08:00 Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
08:20 Jeju International Airport 3rd Floor (Gate 3)
08:40 Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
09:00 Jeju Maison Glad Hotel
One Day Tour to East Jeju | Location
Address : 329-10, Hallim-ro, Hallim-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
제주특별자치도 제주시 한림읍 한림로 329-10
Geumneung Stone Park
Address : 181, Hallim-ro, Hallim-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
제주특별자치도 제주시 한림읍 금능리 1282-1
Address : Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
Address : Daejeong-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
Osulloc Tea Museum
Address : 15, Sinhwayeoksa-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 안덕면 신화역사로 15
One Day Tour to West Jeju | Photo Preview
The above was a short overview of One Day Tour to West Jeju Island. Please read this blog post thoroughly, and make your reservation by following the instruction given in this post. If you have any further inquiry, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 reviews in total