Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
#Meomulda_Studio #PhotoStudio #Free #Reservations
#＃Sinsa #Garosugil #Korea #Seoul
#ID Photos #Studio #Photoshoot
Nowadays, Koreans take a lot of profile pictures just to capture their current status. Since Korean photographers are famous for turning their customers into beautiful people, tourists visiting Korea list taking a photo shoot as an essential itinerary plan. They make many reservations for ID photos and passport photos.
You can't go to any studio for a life-long picture, right? So today I am going to introduce you a photo studio that possesses the best photo-taking skills and photo airbrushing skills, Meomulda Studio. "Meomulda" is a Korean verb which means 'to stay at somewhere'. I think they named it "Meomulda Studio" to mean that they will capture the beautiful moment of the customer and make it last for a long time. Great name!
The location is on the Sinsa-dong Garosugil, and it only takes 2 minutes by foot from Sinsa Station.
Because Creatrip succeeded making a partnership with Meomulda Studio, Creatrip members can receive a 15% discount!
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio | Meomulda Studio
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Price
Every service includes photoshoot, photo retouch, and 5 photos print out. The photos are printed out on the spot and the original files are offered via email..
|Original Price||Creatrip Discounted Price|
ID Photos (5 photos)
Half Sized Photos (4*6cm, 5 photos)
Passport Photos (5 photos)
* For ID and passport photos, photo retouching process is offered according to the regulations of each country.
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Service Details
Curling irons, hair dryers, combs, other hair tools, and basic cosmetics are free to use.
Photographer will take 5 to 10 pictures of you, and retouch one of them.
The original photo and edited photo are both sent via email.
Customers can fix their make up at the dressing table and mirror before photography time.
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Additional Service
Additional Print Out (5 photos)
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Recommended Reasons
- The photographers at Meomulda Studio are both skilled professionals. They are also proficient in using photo editing tools, so they retouch your photo very beautifully. You can get natural and beautiful results without looking artificial.
- When the photo shoot is over, the customer can choose the photo he or she wants with the photographer. The photographer starts a retouch with the photos picked by the customer. If you pay an extra fee, you can choose more than one picture.
- The photographers retouch your photos right by your side. So you can freely tell them if you want more corrections. They will airbrush the photos until you are 100% satisfied with the results.
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Business Information
- Address : 서울 강남구 강남대로152길 28 3F
- Opening Hours : Tuesday~Friday 11:00 to 21:00 / Weekends 12:00~19:00 / Mondays, holidays closed
It is recommended to make appointments at least two weeks before the reservation date. If you make your reservations imminently, Creatrip cannot guarantee you that there will be a time slot available.
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Precautions
- Curling irons, hair dryers, combs, other hair tools, and basic cosmetics are free to use.
- No make up service, or hair styling service is provided.
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Reservation Process
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form. If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation confirmation at the store to prove your booking by clicking the "Confirmed". It is your reservation confirmation.How to see whether your reservation is confirmedReservation confirmation to be presented at the store
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Location
- Address：서울 강남구 강남대로152길 28 3F
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Roadmap Directions
Walk out of Sinsa Station Exit 8 and walk about 100m to the right. After about 150 meters, turn right.
If you walk straight for a while, you will see Meomulda Studio on your right. It is on the 3rd floor.
Sinsadong Garosugil Photo Studio : Meomulda Studio | Photo Reviews
Walk up the stairs to the 3rd floor and you will see the phrase "the present and the beauty stay". This wall must also be a photo zone, right?
Next to that, there are photos of the two co-founders of Meomulda Studio hung on the window. Both of them are so handsome!
The two of them run the photo studio together, providing the photography service and photoshop service entirely by themselves.
When you enter the studio, you will see a shooting area with lighting and clean backgrounds.
Overall, it is not big compared to other studios but due to it, the place does feel very cozy.
A witty phrase that says"Don't worry! There is Photoshop!"
There is a mirror and a dresser in the back of the shooting area where you can fix your make up before photoshoot.
After I finished fixing my makeup, I went immediately into photoshoot. As soon the photographer started taking pictures, I could feel that he was a professional.
I had a choice of taking ID photo, passport photo, and half-size (4*6cm) photo. I decided to take ID photo because I didn’t like my current one.
Do you see my rigid face? At first I felt so awkward, but soon enough, the photographer made me so comfortable that I could quickly become very natural. If my posture or face angle wasn't correct, he would kindly give me instructions on how to correct my pose. He took about 5 ~ 10 pictures, and the photoshoot ended in a flash.
When the shooting was finished, the photographer and I chose the picture together. Since the photographer gave me his advice on which photo was the best, I was able to select the photograph immediately without having an unending dilemma.
The photographer started a retouch of the photo that I chose. He used the Adobe Photoshop program. I sat right next to him and watched the airbrushing process all the way from start to finish.
In case you want to print out more versions of yourself, you should know that you can choose more than 1 picture at an additional charge.
The photographer was so kind that he reflected on every small detail that I wanted. He increased the size of the eyes and erased my unorganized hair.
The photographer airbrushed the photo until I was 100% satisfied with it. I was impressed because his hands were so fast, and I couldn’t stop exclaiming OMG! He is so competent! The photoshop process took about 10 minutes.
After the airbrushing process, the photographer immediately printed out five photos of the edited version. He also cut the photos for the appropriate size.
Meomulda Studio has a big advantage that you can receive your printed out photos RIGHT ON THE SPOT!
Left: before correction, right: after correction
I was so satisfied with the pictures. It came out better than I originally expected! It wasn't artificial at all but it was a natural, beautiful version of me!
The photographer also sent me the original picture files by email. If you want to modify the picture yourself, you can use the original file.
Sometimes, Sinsa Garosugil's Meomulda Studio has a lot of standing reservations. There is a possibility you have to wait for the photoshoot on-site. If you do not arrive at your appointment time for more than ten minutes, your reservation will be canceled automatically. Please keep your confirmation email for your future reference.
If you do not receive an email from Creatrip confirming your reservation status, please let us know as soon as possible: email@example.com. Please include your name and reservation date in the email.
0 reviews in total