Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
Today, we will introduce 'Cafe Rooftop' , a pretty cafe in Cheongsappo Busan Haeundae Beach. In this cafe, you can enjoy Haeundae Sea from the roof top. Creatrip has partnered with up Cafe Rooftop, so if you are a member, you will be eligible for a 10% discount on all menus!
Busan Haeundae Cafe: Cafe Rooftop | Business Information
- Address：부산 해운대구 청사포로 139-4
- Opening Hours : Monday 11:00~18:30 / Tuesday to Sunday 11:00~22:00
Busan Haeundae Cafe: Cafe Rooftop | Recommended Reasons
- Cafe Rooftop is a cafe where you can enjoy the sea view of Haeundae from the roof top. The cafe is wide open with no clogs, so you can sight beautiful Haeundae without having any barriers blocking your view.
- The roof top and cafe interior are beautiful, so you can take beautiful pictures in various photo zones. It is decorated with various lighting, harmonious flowers and accessories, and the atmosphere of the cafe roof top is attractive. The photographs taken at the roof top are gaining tremendous popularity on Instagram.
Busan Haeundae Cafe: Cafe Rooftop | Reviews
Cafe Rooftop is a cafe located in Cheongsappo, Haeundae, Busan. Like the name implies, you can view the Haeundae Sea sitting in the roof top, so it is very popular among Koreans as well as foreigners.
(However, since it is located on a high floor, it was considered to be dangerous to children so kids aren't allowed to the rooftop zone.)
When you enter the cafe, you will feel a cozy atmosphere.
Cafe Rooftop is famous for its beautiful cafe interior, where you can take beautiful pictures in various photo zones.
It is decorated with purple neon signs and various lighting, harmonious flowers and props, making it a cozy and emotional atmosphere.
The sea view from the veranda is also great.
There is a tent that blinds the sun and also there are sunbeds where you can lie on.
If you visit during the day, you can have a good time relaxing and enjoying coffee on the porch overlooking the sea.
Now, I will go up to the roof top, which is obviously the most popular zone in this cafe.
Open the door next to the purple neon sign and climb up the narrow staircase, and there you go - a spacious roof top space.
In the roof top, there are large sitting cushions, a private sitting area, and various sunbeds, so it's okay to lie down.
There are no barriers blocking your view of the sea, so you can enjoy a healing view of the beautiful Haeundae.
And the seats are all pretty and instagrammable for taking pictures.
The photographs taken at the roof top are gaining tremendous popularity in the Instagram, so many people are visiting the Cafe Rooptop to take pictures.
This seat has a large sitting cushion that is spacious enough to lie down. It is a popular photo zone and I recommend you to take pictures here!
Beside the private sitting area, there are a lot of cute items, so it is also good to take pictures in the background.
Thanks to sunshine, wooden furniture, white cloth, and lace production, I was able to upload beautiful photos on SNS!
If you have taken all the pictures, now it's time to enjoy your coffee.
I ordered grapefruit ade and real cream chocolate latte and cheese cake.
The beverages are provided in a basket! Isn't it so cute?
I felt as if a cool and refreshing Ade was reviving me who was so tired from a hard journey.
Real Cream Chocolate Latte is a sweet chocolate with cream and chocolate chips inside.
It was so tasty and sweet that I wanted to eat it on a lazy afternoon.
Cheesecakes with fresh cream, blueberries, and Oreo sweets will suit well with coffee.
For those of you who are dreaming of a perfect Busan trip,
stop by Cafe Rooftop and take pictures of the wonderful view of Haeundae.
Busan Haeundae Cafe: Cafe Rooftop | Menu
|Real Cream Choco Latte||리얼크림초코라떼||₩6,500|
|Eispanner (Vienna Coffee)||아인슈페너(비엔나커피)||₩6,500|
|Cafe Latte||카페라떼||HOT ₩5,500 / ICE ₩6,000|
Busan Haeundae Cafe: Cafe Rooftop | Direction
- Address：부산 해운대구 청사포로 139-4
- Direction：Get out of Exit 1 of Haeundae Station and go straight ahead and turn right. Go to "Haeundae Telephone Station" bus stop. Take the Haeundae-gu Bus No. 2 from the bus stop "Haeundae Telephone Station" and get off at the "Cheongsapo" bus stop. If you walk straight for 2 minutes, you will see Cafe Rooftop left to Cafe Bene.
Click the 'COUPON' button at the bottom or click the picture to claim your coupon. Present it to the vendor when paying to receive your discount!
Ordering 1 beverage per 1 person is essential!
The above was a short overview of Cafe Rooftop (카페 루프탑) in Haeundae, Busan. Please read this blog post carefully and follow the instruction given in this post to get special discounts. If you have any further inquiry, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.