Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
#Online payment #Free Reservation
Renting hanbok has become one of the main travel courses for tourists visiting Korea.
That's why there are so many hanbok rental stores in Gyeongbokgung and Anguk .
Creatrip recommends one of the rental shops with beautiful and exquisite hanboks, Gigibebe Hanbok.
It's affordable at a reasonable price, and on top of that, there will be a 10% discount for Creatrip members. Come and find out!
Seoul Travel | Gyeongbokgung Hanbok Rental Store
Gigibebe Hanbok｜Free Reservation
Other related itineraries
✨ Artee Pedicab｜Bukchon Pedicab Tour
2 hours Rental
4 hours Rental
All Day Rental
|Traditional Korean ribbon, basic hair styling, hair band, clutch, locker service|
|Inner skirt ₩2,000 /Special hair styling & accessory ₩3,000~5,000 / winter vest rental ₩5,000 / hat ₩3,000~₩5,000|
|XS to 3XL (Request for non-standard sizes on-site)|
|Provides Hanbok for infants over three years old|
All Day Rental
|Rental valid until the end of the day, not for 24 hours|
Why do we recommend Gigibebe Hanbok?
- Gigibebe Hanbok includes various types of costumes such as traditional hanbok, fusion hanbok, and luxury hanbok, so tourists will have a wide range of hanboks to choose from.
- Gigibebe Hanbok has been in business for 30 years, so their service is guaranteed by customers.
- Gigibebe Hanbok's staff can speak Chinese. You will be able to easily communicate with them.
- Location : Jahamunro 2-gil 18 3rd floor, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Business Hours：09:00 ~ 19:00（When Gyeongbokgung Palace opens at nights, the business hours will be lengthened.）
- Phone Number：02-722-0978
|Chinese-speaking staff available|
|No deposit is required for Hanbok rental. However, if you don't leave any baggage or bag,|
you will need to receive a rental certificate from the store.
|Enjoy a 10% discount on Creatrip reservations. Your payment will be completed after you make your reservation.|
|If you exceed the returning time, there will be an additional fee of ₩5,000 per exceeded hour. |
Also, if the hanbok or accessories become lost or damaged, a compensation fee will be charged.
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form. If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation confirmation at the store to prove your booking by clicking the "Confirmed". It is your reservation confirmation.How to see whether your reservation is confirmedReservation confirmation to be presented at the store
- Gigibebe Hanbok's address : Jahamunro 2-gil 18 3rd floor, Jongno-gu, Seoul
| Exit No. 3 of Gyeongbokgung Station |
|Turn right from the alley next to the telecom store -> You will see the hanbok store on the left hand side.|
Gigibebe Hanbok is near the Gyeongbokgung Station, and only one minute away from the Gyeongbokgung Palace.
This store has been in business for 30 years, so the its service is guaranteed by customers.
Gigibebe Hanbok includes various types of costumes such as traditional hankbok, fusion hanbok, and luxury hanbok,
so tourists will have a wide range of hanboks to choose from.
There are various kinds of men's hanbok such as royal hanbok and warrior hanbok, and also childrens' hanboks are available for infants over 1 year old. So Creatrip recommends traveling families to visit this store.
There is a photo zone with a pink wall background. Many customers take photos here because pictures come out really pretty, even on rainy/snowy days.
Hanbok rental fee includes hanbok top, hanbok bottom, traditional Korean ribbon, clutch and locker service.
Basic hair styling is free of charge, but special hair styling is served for an additional cost of ₩3,000~₩5,000.
Inside the store, staff members that speak Chinese will help you out.
If you wish to experience wearing a beautiful hanbok with special hair styling, how about visiting Gigibebe Hanbok?
The above was a short overview of Gigibebe Hanbok (지지배배 한복). Please read this blog post carefully, and make your reservation by following the instruction given in this post. If you have any further inquiry, please go to the Reservation FAQs or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to change any details about your reservation, please make another reservation instead of modifying. Please read the information on the service and reservation and do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
3 reviews in total