Hello，everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
#Seoul Cafe #Myeongdong
#Coffee #Online Phenomenon
#SNS Buzz #20% Discount
Today, I would like to introduce you the recent SNS phenomenon: Rolling Pin (롤링핀). This Cafe/bakery has a beautiful interior decoration and sells desserts and fresh bread at an affordable price. On Instagram, there are more than 70,000 hashtags on Rolling Pin.
We proudly present Creatrip's partner Myeongdong Rolling Pin cafe/bakery. At Rolling Pin, Creatrip enjoys a 20% discount at the checkout. If you are looking for a place to rest in Myeondong, come to Rolling Pin and have a delicious cake.
Seoul Myeongdong Cafe：Rolling Pin | Business Information
- Rolling Pin Address：서울특별시 중구 명동길 1-8
- Nearby landmarks：On the opposite side of Lotte Department Store in Myeongdong, next to Exit 19 of Myeongdong Station
- Opening Hours：Weekdays - 08:00~23:00 / Weekends 08:00~22:00
Seoul Myeongdong Cafe：Rolling Pin | Special Promotion
- 10% discount for customers holding foreign passports
- 20% discount for Creatrip members
- Both to stay and take-out orders are eligible for a discount
- The discount works with purchases on bread, pastries, beverages, and brunch menus
- multiple discounts cannot be combined
- The discount excludes cakes and bottled drinks in the display
Seoul Myeongdong Cafe：Rolling Pin | Why do we recommend
1. There are a number of cafes in Myeongdong, but Rolling Pin is the one that became a social media phenomenon. Rolling Pin has other popular branches, such as Apgujeong and Gyeongbokgung branch. In order to introduce the latest buzz to foreign tourists, Rolling Pin recently opened a new branch in Myeongdong. Rolling Pin Myeongdong offers an exclusive discount to foreign tourists.
2. The manager of Rolling Pin Myeongdong branch really liked Creatrip's motto: sharing insiders' travel tips with foreign tourists. Creatrip is an interactive platform, which encourages its members to share their insights and engage in fun promotions and events. Enjoy an exclusive 20% discount at the checkout.
3. Considering the quality of bread and pastries, the prices are set reasonably. It is hard to imagine that you can enjoy this beautiful atmosphere and quality products at such a low cost.
Rolling Pin's business hours are very long, so you can stay as long as you want. The cafe occupies two floors with a smoking room. Remember Rolling Pin when you need a little break from your endless shopping spree in Myeongdong.
Seoul Myeongdong Cafe：Rolling Pin | Business Location
- Rolling Pin Address：서울특별시 중구 명동길 1-8
- Directions：Rolling Pin is located close to Myeongdon main Street. It is on the opposite side of the Lotte Department Store Myeongdong. Get out of Exit 19 of the Myeongdon Station and Rolling Pin should be right in front of you!
Seoul Myeongdong Cafe：Rolling Pin | Roadmap view directions
Seoul Myeongdong Cafe：Rolling Pin | Photos
Myeongdong Café: Rolling Pin has a large in-store dining space at the heart of the Myeongdong shopping district. More importantly, the interior decor is very beautiful and exerts warm and comfy atmosphere. After a long walking with your friends in Myeongdong, come to Rolling Pin and treat yourself with a cup of coffee and a piece of cake. Your busy day will be well paid off.
Many people misleadingly assumes the price range of Rolling Pin drinks and desserts to be extremely high due to its fancy interior design. However, the price is very reasonable compared to the other cafes in the neighborhood. Plus, you are eligible for a 20% discount if you show your Creatrip membership to the store manager at the checkout.
제주 녹차 크루아상
Jeju Green Tea Croissant
Red bean & Butter Ciabatta
Rolling Pin Menu
Creatrip strongly recommends you to try signature menus. At Rolling Pin, you can taste Jeju Green Tea Croissant, which is made with green tea powder produced from Jeju island. The croissant is stuffed with sweet green tea fillings. In addition, red bean & butter ciabatta is also one of the popular items. We would like to invite everyone to come to Myeongdong Café: Rolling and try these two items.
Did you love the photos we shared? All of these photos are taken by our Creatrip marketer, who fell in love with this cafe. Rolling Pin is definitely making a social media buzz in Korea. When you have a chance, check out the manager's specials. My personal favorite is the brunch menus. The brunch dishes are very filling and delicious. Make your stomach happy and get a 20% discount on-the-spot by showing your Creatrip membership. The next time you are tired of shopping in Myeongdong, you know where to go and rest your legs. Come to Rolling Pin to experience one of the most popular coffee shops in Korea.
How can I get a 20% discount at Rolling Pin?
The above was a short overview of Rolling Pin (롤링핀) in Myeongdong. Please read this blog post carefully and follow the instruction given in this post to get special discounts. If you have any further inquiry, please shoot us an email at email@example.com.
1 reviews in total