Hello everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
Are you planning to visit Busan? Join Junotrip and learn how to make proper Korean dishes in Gamcheon Culture Village in Busan.
But don't get me wrong, Junotrip is not an ordinary cooking class program where you learn and go. With Junotrip, you can go grocery shopping to the lively local markets in Busan (Jagalchi Fish market and Bupyeong market), taste Korean authentic cuisine with Korean locals, and truly immerse yourself in Korean food culture.
Busan Korean Cuisine Cooking Class｜Busan Gamcheon Culture Village Junotrip
|Over 14 years old||$57（₩59,000）|
|5 to 13 years old||$29（₩31,000）|
|Less than 5 years old||Free|
|Grocery shopping at Jagalchi market, Bupyeong Market (Approximately 1 - 1 hour 30 minutes)|
Cook 4 types of Korean dishes (1 hour 30 minutes - 2 hours)
Try the dishes, learn Korean table manners and get to know each other (30 minutes - 1 hour)
|Included in the price||A tour guide, ingredients, transportation fee, etc.|
|Not included in the price|
Personal allowance for purchasing snacks and souvenirs in the markets
Why do we recommend Junotrip?
You can buy fresh ingredients from the local markets and fix authentic Korean meals. Learn exclusive recipes from a chef and make famous Korean dishes yourself, such as Samgye-tang, Bulgogi, Bibimbap, Kimchi-jjigae, Pajeon and many more. You can also pick up Korean food culture and etiquette during the class.
1. At Junotrip, you can request or avoid certain dishes according to your preferences or personal circumstances, such as food allergies.
2. Junotrip owner/chef is fluent in Chinese and English. You don't have to worry about getting lost in the middle of the class.
3. In addition to having a tour around famous Jagalchi and Bupyeong markets, you can tour in and out of the beautiful Gamcheon Culture Village. Gamcheon Culture Village is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Busan decorated with colorful wall paintings. Have a tour of mom-and-pop-style stores in the village.
Address：부산 지하철 1호선 자갈치역 10번 출구
- Start Time： 09:30 am every day
- Reservation：It is recommended to make a reservation at least one month before your arrival date. You must have your reservation confirmed by the vendor at least 2 days before your date of visit.
|Mondays, Thursdays||Samgye-tang, Japchae, |
Sundubu-jjigae, 1 seasonal dish
|Wednesdays, Saturdays||Bibimbap, Doenjang-jjigae, Roast beef, 1 seasonal dish|
Tteok-bokki, Gimbap, soup, 1 seasonal dish
- Online payment must be completed to process the reservation.
- The course is taught in Chinese or English.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge. However, you may need to pay for miscellaneous costs such as ingredients, etc. Please note and provide supporting documents when ordering.
- If you have any dietary requirements or have an allergic reaction to a particular food, please indicate that at the time of booking. Junotrip can adjust the menu according to your needs.
- If you have a group of 10 people or more, Junotrip can provide you halal food ingredients and tableware for free. Please book at least two weeks before the event date and indicate your requests on your reservation page.
- Please arrive at the meeting place at least 10 minutes before class time. Latecomers will not be able to participate in the event, and Junotrip will not honor any last-minute modification, cancellation or refund.
How to make a reservation
1. You can make an appointment by filling in the order form.
- After submitting your request for an appointment, you will receive a payment request email. You must complete the payment order before your reservation to be confirmed.
- Within three days after completing the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. Present your confirmation voucher to the vendor to verify your reservation.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, you must cancel, change or request for a refund at least first five days before the reserved date.
Address：Busan Metro Line #1 Jagalchi Station Exit 10
Buy fresh seafood from Busan's hottest fish market Jagalchi and try Busan's authentic street foods from Bupyeong market.
Hop on Junotrip's car! You will be dropped off at the Gamcheon Culture Village cooking studio. (Note: You won't be able to visit Bupyeong Jokbal alley and Pojangmacha street)
Gather around! Lay out the ingredients you bought from the market and mix up with your chef's! Learn how to make 4 Korean dishes step-by-step.
Your chef is very fluent in Chinese and English, so you will be able to understand her with no problem.
After the class, share your meal with your classmates. Learn about Korean table manners and get to know each other better!
After the class, you will be dismissed in front of the entrance of the Gamcheon Culture Village. Start your adventure from there!
The above was a short overview of Junotrip near the Busan Gamcheon Culture Village: Please read this blog post carefully, and make your reservation by following the instruction given in this post. If you have any further inquiry, please go to the Reservation FAQ link or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
If you do not receive a payment request email within a day, please contact Creatrip immediately. For the reservation to be confirmed, you must complete the payment process first. If you need to change any details about your reservation, please contact Creatrip as soon as possible. Please read the information on the service and reservation and do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
1 reviews in total