Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
＃Photoshop #ID photo
In South Korea, ID photos are frequently needed not only for official identification documents it's needed for multiple reasons - applying for colleges, schools, and companies. ID photo can be an essential component showing who you are in Korean society. Therefore, I always want my ID photo to reflect me in the best possible way. I want to look stylish and edgy at all times .
Yesterday, I made a visit to a trendy photo studio near Hongdae to get my new ID photo. The place was called Time On Me Studio (타임온미스튜디오). What I liked about this studio was that they had a photoshop expert on-site and airbrushed my photo in front of me!
Let me be frank. At first, it was quite embarrassing -and maybe a bit awkward to sit next to the photoshop expert, who was showing me all the changes she made on my photo. But I got to admit, I really loved the result of my photos. She transformed my photo according to my needs: my face looked much slimmer and shinier. I was very satisfied. When I showed my new ID photos to my friends, they all asked me for the name and location of the studio. Before I start spreading the word, I wanted to recommend Time On Me Studio to Creatrip members first.
Hongdae | Photo Studio Click here to reserve | Time on me Studio
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Price
|ID Photo shoot||₩33,000|
|Make up + ID Photo Shoot||₩55,000|
|Hair Styling + ID Photo Shoot||₩55,000|
|Make up + Hair Styling + ID Photo Shoot|
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Additional Onsite Prices
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Service Details
|curling iron, jacket suit, hair care tools etc|
|Photo Print-out||6 photos are printed out, and the rest are sent to you via email.|
|There is a dressing table and mirror where you can get ready for the photo shoot.|
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Information
- Address：서울특별시 마포구 동교로 156-13 동보빌딩 B1
- Opening hours：Weekdays 10:00~17:00, Saturdays 10:00~16:00, closed on Sundays
- Average Photoshoot time：40min~1hour
- Precaution：You must make a reservation at least a month before your visit
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Reservation Process
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form. If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation confirmation at the store to prove your booking by clicking the "Confirmed". It is your reservation confirmation.How to see whether your reservation is confirmedReservation confirmation to be presented at the store
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Recommended Reasons
- Korean-style ID photo Time On Me Studio staff are adept, professional photographers. They are also experts at using photo editing tools and retouching face photos. I can guarantee you can take the most beautiful ID photos at Time On Me Studio.
- They will make sure your photo is beautifully retouched, and you will be able to experience your natural beauty to outshine. However, they won't do anything that will make your face look artificial. Your photo will look just like you - but in a more beautiful way.
- After taking the photo, you can review your photo with the photographer. You can choose the photos you want and the photographer will retouch the photo according to your needs.
- Hongdae Time On Me Studio also lends dress jackets, shirts blouses, and other formal attires for free. You don't have to dress up for the photo shoot! You can simply borrow attire from the studio.
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Interior and Equipment
My passport was about to expire, so I needed to take a new passport photo. I visited Hongdae Time On Me Studio and paid the full price myself. The approximate size of the Hongdae Studio space was about 70 square meters, and the studio was in a clean condition with a comfortable atmosphere.
*if you want to shoot a personal professional profile photo at Hongdae Time On Me Studio, please let us know via email@example.com
There was a very large dressing table. This section was open to customers. People could dress up and do their last-minute makeup fixes before taking the photo.
The makeup kits and tools that are shown in the photo were for customers who paid for an additional makeup service. If you want to fix your makeup on-site, you need to bring your own cosmetics. One good thing is that there are plenty of hair-styling equipment available and everyone is free to use it.
Curling irons, hair dryers, hair gel, and other hair equipment were provided free of charge to the customers. You can also arrange with the studio to have a professional hair styling that goes along with the occasion of the photos.
At Hongdae: Time On Me Studio, you can borrow chiffon shirts and blazers. Or you can also bring your own attire and get changed on site. Renting business attires are free if you make a reservation beforehand.
These photos show how the photos are taken and airbrushed. When you are ready for the photo, sit in front of the camera. With the blink of an eye, your photos are fully loaded on the photographer's computer. The photographer will give you advice regarding how to pose. Remember, smile naturally!
One thing that I really liked about this studio was that I could choose the photos I want and see the whole photo shop retouching process right by the photographer. The photographer was extremely attentive and made sure she reflects all the changes I wanted to make on my photo.
The staff were super kind and were extremely talented at revealing my hidden, natural beauty.
Hongdae Time On Me Studio does not apply any radical changes to the photo. Rather, they simply adjust small details, such as changing the position of eyebrows, improving the skin tone, or removing wrinkles and freckles.
If your face accidentally swells up on the day of your visit, Hongdae Time On Me Studio can make your face look slimmer. The photographers can even make your hair look tidy and clean.
If you want to get the most beautiful photoshoot for ID card/passport, I suggest you try out Hongdae: Time On Me Studio.
At Hongdae Time On Me Studio, you can manipulate the photos and try new hairstyles or erase braces for an additional 10,000 won.
Last but not least, they will give you the original photo files via email. If you want to retouch the photos yourself, you can use the original photos.
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Reservation Details
ID Photoshoot price：
Creatrip member price：30,000KRW（Cash only）
*Price includes basic photoshop retouching service
- Makeup and hair styling services are available at an additional cost
Extra Photoshop Retouching services
Manipulating the photo with upstyle hair：10,000KRW
Getting rid of braces：10,000KRW
Inserting color backgrounds：10,000KRW
- Tips! You can also rent attires for free (i.e. formal attire) at the studio. There are a makeup desk and a dressing room, where you do last-minute makeup and dressing up.
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Location
- Address：서울특별시 마포구 동교로 156-13 동보빌딩 B1
Hongdae Photo Studio : Time On Me Studio | Roadmap Directions
|From the exit 1 of Hongdae Entrance Metro Station, walk straight for about three minutes. Turn right after crossing the road by the traffic lights. Turn left at the alley, and walk straight until you turn right after the Seven Eleven convenience store. Congrats!|
You have arrived at Time On Me Studio!
Sometimes, Hongdae Time On Me Studio has a lot of standing reservations. There is a possibility you have to wait for the photoshoot on-site. If you do not arrive at your appointment time for more than ten minutes, your reservation will be canceled automatically. Please keep your confirmation email for your future reference.
If you do not receive an email from Creatrip confirming your reservation status, please let us know as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and reservation date in the email.
15 reviews in total