Hello, everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful travel information and tips every day.
Renting Hanboks has become one of the main travel courses for tourists visiting Korea.
That's why there are so many Hanbok rental stores in Seoul.
Creatrip recommends one of the rental shops near Gyeongbokgung and Seochon, Seochon Nadri.
It's affordable at a reasonable price, and on top of that, there will be a 10% discount for Creatrip members. Come and find out!
Seoul Travel | Gyeongbokgung Hanbok Rental Store
4 Hour Rental
|All Day Rental|
|Hair band service, inner skirt, clutch, jewelry (Deposit required）|
|Female winter vest ₩3,000|
|An additional hour ₩5,000|
|S~3XL (Request for non-standard sizes onsite)|
|Provided for infants over one year|
All Day Rental
|Rental valid until the end of business hours, not for 24 hours|
- Address：서울 종로구 자하문로 13
- Opening Hours：09:30~19:00 (At Palace night openings, until 23:00)
- Telephone：02-737-4857, 010-5222-1857
- Seochon Nadri is very close to the Gyeongbokgung Station and main attractions in Seochon.
- The styles of the Hanbok dresses in Seochon Nadri are all designed and produced by the store.
- The staff helps customers choose the appropriate Hanbok and gives them professional advice.
|No deposit is required.|
|ID certification is required.|
|Enjoy a 10% discount on Creatrip reservations. There is no reservation fee, pre-payment, or on-site payment required.|
Cash or credit card payments are both accepted at the online checkout.
|Men’s and women’s Hanbok price is the same.|
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form. If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation confirmation at the store to prove your booking by clicking the "Confirmed". It is your reservation confirmation.
- Present your reservation receipt and your Creatrip membership page to the vendor to enjoy the exclusive discounts and offers!How to see whether your reservation is confirmedReservation confirmation to be presented at the store
- To change the number of people, time, please cancel and then make another appointment.
- Choose the correct style of Hanbok and rental time which you wish to rent.
- If you are to get member discounts, each person should present member verification page.
- The total amount is only Hanbok rental fee and does not include other services.
- Address：서울 종로구 자하문로 13
Go straight out of Exit 2 of Gyeongbokgung Station and walk straight, then you will see the TONYMOLY building. The second floor of the building at the right is Seochon Nadri.
Gyeongbokgung Hanbok Rental Store: Seochon Nadri (서촌나들이) is located next to Gyeongbokgung Station.
It opened in the 1960s and is the oldest Hanbok rental store near Seochon. There are many beautiful dresses here.
Gyeongbokgung Hanbok Rental Store: Seochon Nadri (서촌나들이) provides traditional and elegant Hanboks. It is very fancy made with 100% and golden embroidery.
In addition to the original features of Hanbok, it also has a feeling of freshness and elegance.
Children's Hanboks are for infants more than one year old, and is also divided into General Hanbok and Luxury Hanbok.
The size of adult's Hanbok varies from S to 3XL.
Because the Gyeongbokgung Hanbok rental store: Seochon Nadri (서촌나들이) has many types of Hanbok, in order to help guests choose their outfits, the store made a reference book. If you don't know what kind of Hanbok to pick, you can refer to this dressing reference book to help you choosing.
Seochon Nadri has short Hanbok skirts for the summer season, and wool vests and scarves for the winter season.
If you want to experience exclusive season Hanboks, Seochon Nadri is the perfect place.
Besides the Hanbok rental fee, Seochon Nadri doesn't charge any additional fee for hair accessories, inner skirts, bags, lockers, etc.
Hair accessories are charged for an additional fee originally, but as long as it is a Creatrip member, it is free.
However, some of the special accessories might cost extra payment.
In order to allow guests to wear the most suitable Hanbok, Seochon Nadri (서촌나들이) has professional staff who will recommend the most beautiful Hanbok for the guests. Want to wear the best Hanbok for you? I recommend everyone to visit Seochon Nadri.
How can I use my 10% Creatrip discount at Seochon Nadri?
If you come in as a group, each person has to prove his or her member membership to receive the discount.
Present your reservation confirmation and your Creatrip membership page to the vendor to enjoy the exclusive discounts and offers!
Creatrip Membership｜How to Prove Your Membership
|1. Sign in to Creatrip APP||2. Click the account||3. Show this page to the vendor|
|1. Sign in to Creatrip||2. Click the account||3. Show this page to the vendor|
The above was a short overview of Seochon Nadri near Gyeongbokgung Palace: Please read this blog post carefully, and make your reservation by following the instruction given in this post. If you have any further inquiry, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to change any details about your reservation, please make another reservation instead of modifying. Please read the information on the service and reservation and do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
14 reviews in total