Hello，everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
＃Hanbok rental discounts from 10% ＃Up to 33%
Hanbok rental became a must-do activity when you travel to Seoul. There are more than 100 rental shops in Seoul. Today, Creatrip would like to introduce you a beautiful Hanbok rental shop near Gyeongbokgung Palace. DoryeongAssi Hanbok (도령아씨한복) offers 10% to 33% discounts to Creatrip members on Hanbok rentals. Come and check out!
Seoul Travel｜Gyeongbokgung Hanbok Rental
Other related itineraries
✨ Artee Pedicab｜Bukchon Pedicab Tour
|General Hanbok||Royal Hanbok|
4 Hour Rental
All Day Rental
|Hair accessories, headbands, clutches, flower hair clips, corollas, hair braids, inner skirts, lockers|
|Hat decorations, Shoes ₩5,000, wool shawl, vest ₩5,000|
|Both Men and Women S to 3XL（request non-standard sizes on-site）|
Rent All Day
|Rent all day before the closing time (18:00), not for 24 hours|
|Ask the price for exclusive men's Hanbok (Emperor, Prince, Samurai, etc.) in store|
- Doryeong Assi Hanbok has many hanboks in soft pastel colors, which will make you look more elegant. If you are looking for an elegant, simple Hanbok in soft pastel colors, Doryeong Assi is definitely your place.
- You can rent most of the accessories for free at Doryeong Assi. Free rentals include inner skirts, hair braids, hair accessories, clutches, lockers and more. Because Doryeong Assi offers free accessory rentals, there is no hidden fees and surprises at the checkout (Some of the hats and shoes will be charged from 3,000 to 5,000 KRW.)
- Doryeong Assi Hanbok is the largest Hanbok rental store near the Gyeongbokgung Station. Even if you come in with a bunch of people, there will be plenty of space.
- Doryeong Assi Hanbok Staffs speak Chinese, English, Vietnamese and Japanese. You will not have to worry about miscommunication at Doryeong Assi.
- DoryeongAssi Address：서울특별시 종로구 자하문로 2길 3 2F
- Business Hours：09:00 to 19:00
|There are Chinese and English speaking staffs on-site.|
|Neither a deposit nor an ID document required.|
|Reservations made via Creatrip are eligible for up to 33% discount. These reservations will not be charged for commission fee, and no pre-payment is required. Cash and credit card are accepted at the checkout.|
|Neither the makeup nor photoshoot service is provided.|
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form. If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation confirmation at the store to prove your booking by clicking the "Confirmed". It is your reservation confirmation.
- Present your reservation receipt and your Creatrip membership page to the vendor to enjoy the exclusive discounts and offers!How to see whether your reservation is confirmedReservation confirmation to be presented at the store
- Address：서울특별시 종로구 자하문로 2길 3 2F
|Come out of Gyeongbokgung Station Exit 3, and walk for about 100m. Turn right at the front street.|
| Look to the left. You will see a pink building. On the 2nd floor is Doryeong Assi Hanbok.|
DoryeongAssi Photo Review
The reason Creatrip recommends DoryeongAssi Hanbok was their large collection of soft, pastel-colored Hanboks. These colorful Hanboks are not usually seen in other shops.
You will look more elegant in this soft-colored Hanboks.
If you ask me, I usually prefer dresses with laces, beads decorations, and gold foils. I also liked vivid colors over pastel colors. After seeing DoreyongAssi's soft-colored Hanboks, I changed my mind.
Come and check out if you are a pastel color lover.
Although this review placed an emphasis on the DoryeongAssi's large collection of soft pastel colored Hanboks, the store also has many different styles as well.
Since the soft-colored ones are hard to find in other Hanbok rental stores, DoryeongAssi's Hanboks could be appealing!
General Hanbok is the type of Hanbok with curvy lines and quiet charm.
At Gyeongbokgung DoryeongAssi Hanbok Rental, the Hanbok types are divided into general and princess hanbok. The former type is the general Hanbok based on the traditional design. The latter is a modern interpretation of the traditional design. Thus, the Princess Hanbok usually contains gorgeous stripes and patterns and its waist part is accentuated with an extra line. The front bow tie is attached on the back.
The soft-colored fabrics are used more at DoryeongAssi than any other store in the Gyeongbokgung area. You will see the difference when you wear DoryeongAssi's high-quality fabric.
Men can dress up as an emperor, prince, civil servant, or samurai.
The biggest advantage of choosing the Gyeongbokgung DoryeongAssi Hanbok Rental Store would be the comprehensive accessory rental package - for free! There is no additional fee for renting inner skirts, clutches, lockers, etc. As long as you rent a Hanbok, the accessory rentals are already included in rental fee.
Another important matter is hairstyling. Hanbok goes along with long hair braids and hairbands called Danggi(댕기). At DorypeongAssi, you can get simple hair braids for free! After getting the hair braids, you can also add pretty hair accessories to make your style more perfect.
Gyeongbokgung DoryeongAssi Hanbok Free Lockers
How can I use my 10% Creatrip discount at Doryeong Assi Hanbok?
If you come in as a group, each person has to prove his or her member membership to receive the discount.
Present your reservation confirmation and your Creatrip membership page to the vendor to enjoy the exclusive discounts and offers!
Creatrip Membership｜How to Prove Your Membership
|1. Sign in to Creatrip APP||2. Click the account||3. Show this page to the vendor|
|1. Sign in to Creatrip||2. Click the account||3. Show this page to the vendor|
The above was a short overview of Doryeong Assi Hanbok (도령 아씨 한복) near Gyeongbokgung Station. Please read this blog post carefully, and make your reservation by following the instruction given in this post. If you have any further inquiry, please go to the Reservation FAQs or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to change any details about your reservation, please make another reservation instead of modifying. Please read the information on the service and reservation and do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
3 reviews in total