Hello，everyone! We are Creatrip, a group of Korean travel experts.
We proudly present you the latest, useful Korean travel information and tips every day.
＃IN KOREA Hanbok
＃10% Discount on Hanbok Rental＃Up to 33% Off
＃Gyeongbokgung Palace ＃Free Hair Braids
＃On-site Payment ＃Free Online Reservation
Renting a Hanbok in Seoul became a must-do activity for many Korean and foreign tourists in Seoul. In Seoul, there are over 100 Hanbok rental shops. Creatrip has an exclusive partnership with In Korea Hanbok (인코리아한복) near the Gyeongbokgung Palace area. When you rent a Hanbok from In Korea Hanbok Rental, you may be eligible for a 10% Creatrip members-only discount and enjoy up to 33 % of further reduction. Come and Learn more about the deal!
Seoul Travel｜Gyeongbokgung Hanbok Rental
Basic Hair Braids
2 Hour Rental
4 Hour Rental
All Day Rental
₩10,000 ~ 30,000
(10% Creatrip member discount available as well)
|All hairstyles, headwear, hair accessories, bags, lockers|
|Inner skirt ₩4,000, hat, shoes (request price on-site)|
|S to 4XL（request for non-standard sizes on-site）|
All Day Rental
|Rent until the closing time of the store, not for 24 hours.|
|Children's Hanbok||Hanboks available for 1 year old infant or above.|
- In Korea Hanbok rental makes their Hanboks, so there are a variety of Hanbok styles. Other rental shops usually offer two styles: general and luxury Hanbok.
However, In Korea House has four different types of Hanbok: Traditional, Theme, Princess, and Queen Hanbok. Customers get more choices at In Korea Hanbok.
- Traditional Hanbok: Traditional Korean style Hanbok
- Theme Hanbok: Hanbok that has a mix of modern and traditional elements
- Princess Hanbok: Hanbok resembling a gorgeous dress
- Queen Hanbok: Korean style wedding Hanbok
- In Korea Hanbok is special compared to other Hanbok rental stores in that they offers up to eight hairstyle designs.
Other people have to pay an additional service fee but,Creatrip members can enjoy eight different hair styling designs for free.
- Plus, the store has free lockers and you can safely store your belongings for free.
There are also Chinese speaking staffs on-site.
- In Korea Hanbok Address：서울특별시 종로구 자하문로2길 20 3F
- Business Hours：09:00至19:00（During the Gyeongbokgung Palace night opening season, the store closes at 22:00）
|There are Chinese and English speaking staffs on-site.|
|Neither a deposit nor an ID document required.|
|Reservations made via Creatrip are eligible for up to 33% discount. These reservations will not be charged for commission fee, and no pre-payment is required.|
Cash and credit card are accepted at the checkout.
|Neither makeup nor photoshoot service is provided.|
- After making reservation, you can check the reservation status at "My reservation" after submitting the order form. If the button turns out to be green marked "Confirmed", your reservation is confirmed.
- If you want to modify the reservation date, please cancel your reservation and make a new reservation.
- Present your reservation confirmation at the store to prove your booking by clicking the "Confirmed". It is your reservation confirmation.
- Present your reservation receipt and your Creatrip membership page to the vendor to enjoy the exclusive discounts and offers!How to see whether your reservation is confirmedReservation confirmation to be presented at the store
- In Korea Hanbok Address：서울특별시 종로구 자하문로2길 20 3F
In Korea Hanbok | Roadmap Directions
|Gyeongbokgung Station Exit 3. When you get out of the station, you will see KT (a telecom store), turn right into the alley next to the telecom store.|
|You will see In Korea Hanbok on the left-hand side. Take the elevator to the third floor.|
In Korea Hanbok Photo Review
The main reason why Creatrip signed a partnership with In Korea Hanbok is beacause the store designs different styles of Hanboks.
Unlike other stores, In Korea Hanbok offers four different Hanbok styles.
Namely Traditional, Theme, Princess, Queen Hanboks are all available at In Korea Hanbok. Let me briefly go over the differences with you.
• The Traditional Hanbok is the most basic Hanbok. All traditional Hanboks at InKorea Hanbok are made of 100% silk.
• The Theme Hanbok is the modern interpretation of Hanbok. The themed Hanboks are also made of 100% silk at InKorea Hanbok.
• The Princess Hanbok is a new type of Hanbok made from the concept of a dress. You will look slimmer in these beautiful dresses.
• The Queen Hanbok is a reinterpreted design of the queen's Hanbok with modern touches. Many Korean brides choose this dress at their wedding.
The men's Hanboks are also divided into the General and Emperor Hanbok and you can choose whichever style that suits you. Everyone can happily come to Gyeongbokgung's In Korea Hanbok and pick his or her favorite style!
All the Hanboks in In Korea Hanbok Rental are both designed and produced by the store. Therefore, the Hanboks at In Korea Hanbok Rental are in excellent quality. The designs are also very unique to the store. The size of the Hanboks ranges from S to 4XL.
Gyeongbokgung In Korea Hanbok Rental store offers free hairstyling to Creatrip members and you can choose from 8 hairstyles. Other Hanbok stores usually offer only 2 or 3 hairstyles, and many times you have to pay an additional fee.
At Gyeongbokgung's In Korea Hanbok, customers can borrow hair accessories and bags for free. Wearing an inner skirt can make your Hanbok skirt look puffier. Inner skirts can place more emphasis on the beautiful contour line of Hanbok. You can add an inner skirt for only 4,000 KRW.
How can I use my 10% Creatrip discount at In Korea Hanbok?
If you come in as a group, each person has to prove his or her member membership to receive the discount.
Present your reservation confirmation and your Creatrip membership page to the vendor to enjoy the exclusive discounts and offers!
Creatrip Membership｜How to Prove Your Membership
|1. Sign in to Creatrip APP||2. Click the account||3. Show this page to the vendor|
|1. Sign in to Creatrip||2. Click the account||3. Show this page to the vendor|
The above was a short overview of In Korea Hanbok(인코리아 한복) near Gyeongbokgung Station: Please read this blog post carefully, and make your reservation by following the instruction given in this post. If you have any further inquiry, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to change any details about your reservation, please make another reservation instead of modifying. Please read the information on the service and reservation and do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
123 reviews in total